Paging ALL Asian "Gangsters" vol. does ben ball(rr)a count?

So I just watched gran torino last night and is that really how yall get down? Yalls own family though?

I know plenty of G's back home who have non-G siblings and they just distance themselves as much as possible. Pretty much go crud on them but don'tbring the "G type stuff" to them ya dig.
I go to school in SoCal so I've seen a couple and they are just something to laugh at but if thats how yall get down...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

So I just watched gran torino last night and is that really how yall get down? Yalls own family though?

I know plenty of G's back home who have non-G siblings and they just distance themselves as much as possible. Pretty much go crud on them but don't bring the "G type stuff" to them ya dig.
I go to school in SoCal so I've seen a couple and they are just something to laugh at but if thats how yall get down...

smh.gif

of course

don't you know that everything that you see in the movies is a true?

indifferent.gif

another spazz who is hyped about just seeing a movie we talked about like 3 weeks ago that had to make a post immediately. This is omitting the fact that therewas an Asian Gangster post like a week ago killing stereotyping the things OP is speaking about smh

another spazz who is hyped about just seeing a movie we talked about like 3 weeks ago that had to make a post immediately. This is omitting the fact that there was an Asian Gangster post like a week ago killing stereotyping the things OP is speaking about smh

sorry i'm not on nt everyday and who is hyped? i just asked a question, sounds like you're one of the bammas i was talkin about. takin offense and shh
and nah, the asain "gangsters" i've seen are HILARIOUS so i wouldn't put it past them lol

comedy central

another spazz who is hyped about just seeing a movie we talked about like 3 weeks ago that had to make a post immediately. This is omitting the fact that there was an Asian Gangster post like a week ago killing stereotyping the things OP is speaking about smh

sorry i'm not on nt everyday and who is hyped? i just asked a question, sounds like you're one of the bammas i was talkin about. takin offense and shh
and nah, the asain "gangsters" i've seen are HILARIOUS so i wouldn't put it past them lol

comedy central
Son, you're a simp. It was a MOVIE. It was FICTION (do you know what fiction means? Oh you don't? Go to a dictionary and come back. Areyou back now? Okay good). Get an education for Obama's sake.

nah thats just hmong gangs. btw those were some of the most non threatening asian gangsters ive ever seen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

comedy central
Son, you're a simp. It was a MOVIE. It was FICTION (do you know what fiction means? Oh you don't? Go to a dictionary and come back. Are you back now? Okay good). Get an education for Obama's sake.

Get owned kid.

comedy central
Son, you're a simp. It was a MOVIE. It was FICTION (do you know what fiction means? Oh you don't? Go to a dictionary and come back. Are you back now? Okay good). Get an education for Obama's sake.

Do you know what "simp" means?
nerd.gif

comedy central

LOL what part of So-Cal you stay at? You sound ignorant

I thought the movie was pretty good but damn the stereotypes were laid on thick. The riced out Civic with the dummy big spoiler
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

nah thats just hmong gangs. btw those were some of the most non threatening asian gangsters ive ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on you from sac you know MOD put in work. Those 5ft 1 dudes have heavy artillery.

Originally Posted by marath0n

comedy central

Do you know what "simp" means?
nerd.gif

I know it's come around as meaning someone who is whipped but I've always used it as short for simpleton. Other things I could'vesubstituted include but are not limited to: blockhead, idiot, ignorant fool, 8 year old, birdbrain and last but not least mongoloid.

comedy central

Well a lot of movies have people that do research, interview past and present gang members just to see what kinds of things go on. So maybe it's notfiction, maybe it was based on an actual account. not saying i think it happens all the time though.

Originally Posted by dolonikesn

comedy central

Well a lot of movies have people that do research, interview past and present gang members just to see what kinds of things go on. So maybe it's not fiction, maybe it was based on an actual account. not saying i think it happens all the time though.

So you think the person that wrote Ratatouille went to Paris and interviewed a rat chef about his rise to prominence? Nice try but you fail.

Originally Posted by dolonikesn

comedy central

Well a lot of movies have people that do research, interview past and present gang members just to see what kinds of things go on. So maybe it's not fiction, maybe it was based on an actual account. not saying i think it happens all the time though.

So you think the person that wrote Ratatouille went to Paris and interviewed a rat chef about his rise to prominence? Nice try but you fail.

No, I don't think that, but I don't think that just because "It was a MOVIE. It was FICTION" And really? ratatouille?

Back
Top Bottom