Packages Stolen From Doorstep. Is there a worse feeling?

Is OP an idiot

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Give the delivery guy specific instructions on where to put it, I have the ups guy slip the package through the window :nthat:

man i had to gravedig this thread

got off work this morning, i wasn't expecting this package I got from RL so soon, so when i saw something on my porch I was amped. Got to my porch and the box was sliced open with nothing but the invoice left inside >: !! straight savage. Thankfully since I've been a customer for a while Ralph Lauren said they will replace my order, but it's the PRINCIPAL behind it. honestly, the worst thing about this is that i'm never gonna know who stole my ****.

This actually happened to me a few days ago. It was my moms Victoria secret package though :lol: . She was heated about to kill someone.

got off work this morning, i wasn't expecting this package I got from RL so soon, so when i saw something on my porch I was amped. Got to my porch and the box was sliced open with nothing but the invoice left inside >: !! straight savage. Thankfully since I've been a customer for a while Ralph Lauren said they will replace my order, but it's the PRINCIPAL behind it. honestly, the worst thing about this is that i'm never gonna know who stole my ****.

Wow! That's grimey :x

You guys should set up a camera and put a fake parcel on the porch. That way you can identify the person whole stole it.

got off work this morning, i wasn't expecting this package I got from RL so soon, so when i saw something on my porch I was amped. Got to my porch and the box was sliced open with nothing but the invoice left inside >: !! straight savage. Thankfully since I've been a customer for a while Ralph Lauren said they will replace my order, but it's the PRINCIPAL behind it. honestly, the worst thing about this is that i'm never gonna know who stole my .

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

My Christmas present to my mother was stolen.

I want to stab the jerk who stole it from my front steps.

I wish they would... Surveillance almost cost me a $1000. Best investment of my life. Someone hit my car, and tried to burn off... Caught their ***** on camera, and got a nice little settlement. Same thing with the mail, jack me, and I'll know.

Back
Top Bottom