P/C on Jordan 9 olive colorway

How much do Olive 9 go for DS? I'm looking for a pair to buy 

Last edited:
yeah man im lookin on ebay for a size 11 this guy wants 360+50 dollars shipping thats crazy saying he'll only go 10 % lower ill jus keep lookin

Yea man these re-sellers are crazy since when 9s went 300+ just keep looking and im sure youll find a decent price

Heres some pics I found off an ebay seller he has an auction starting at 250 but ima ask him if I can buy it out for 250. If not ill just bid 

Are these legit? 

w/e i got outbid at the last second seller made me wait 4 days for this auction... ebay shouldnt even work like that.. so wack

Last edited:
^Usually, however you can find some lower than market value. They go pretty quick though, so you have to be looking constantly. The ebay app is pretty helpful. Download it if you haven't already and add a "newly listed" search for them. Then whenever you open the app it will automatically refresh your searches.

Thanks man, I'll keep looking but in the meantime I'll just buy a different pair of Jordan's and get these later i need a shoe that's black... I'll post a pics for a legit check in a few minutes. I'll just post in this thread if I have any shoes i want to legit check before I buy them instead of opening multiple threads.

Ok, I found the same shoe i want from two sellers heres pics from the first:

heres pics from the second:

are these legit both say brand new with box but the pair the second seller is selling dont look new to me what do you guys think.

Also how much do raptor 7's go for so i know how much i should be paying .

First pair is legit. The second pair looks okay, get a size tag to be sure.

DS price is around $235, the second pair is from 02 so it can probably sell for more.

I didn't get those but I found another pair and offered 190 said new with box and he said ok so I bought em heres pics on the eBay listing and what version are these View media item 1208911View media item 1208913View media item 1208914View media item 1208915
GALLERY]

Here's pics if the shoes I didn't put them on I took these pics they came in today the eBay listing said new with box but these shoes don't look new at all and I want to return them but the listing says no returns accepted the left shoe is ok but the right one has cracked paint and creasing on the side if the toe box well here's the picks I paid 190 for these and had to pay import charges of about an extra 60 dollars so I'm not comfortable with the condition of these shoes View media item 1229881View media item 1229883View media item 1229892
GALLERY]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom