OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Face is only 4% of her body. The rest is made up solely of toothpicks and stick bugs

I get her and their son mixed up all the time.

Show was mad good, I really liked it. Hyped for season 2. Episode 1 and the finale were crazy as ****.
Really I just found it meh, and really don't plan to watch second season. Seems like show was asking me to suspend my belief to often like really in the last episode. I don't know if people watched the entire series yet.

Show is the goods :pimp:

That underwater scene with the baby was od, was that supposed to be aquaman? Tf

And Darlene is one crazy b, can't wait for season 2. Snells vs the cartel should be interesting.

Finished this a few days ago it's live :pimp:
Darlene is with the ****s she was tryna take out the preacher when he went to the farm & she talking about its time for lemonade :rofl:

Tbh I was feeling Rachel for some reason:nerd::lol:

i'm sayin...

rachel was a problem :smokin. when she and marty were in the office, and she was tellin' marty how thankful she was for saving her business and this dude didn't do anything after his wife hooked up with old guy, i was buggin man

Right .. she was layin that foundation down

On top of that, it was her sunday regular where she go randomly screw someone and whoever it was supposed to be that time she ended up passing. So u kno them juices were flowing :smh:

man in that little hick town she prolly got every std :lol:

esp when you got dudes like russ out there pretending :smh:

If Charlotte gets the Kardahsians plastic surgeons to hook her up she'll make folk forget about the Kardashians. She's a baddie.

charlotte is the daughter?
MV5BMmYzZTZmZGUtNTQwNC00YWMyLTk0NDUtOGViMzFhN2E1OWYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU1NTEwMzI@._V1_.jpg

all i can see is

o-SARAH-JESSICA-PARKER-facebook.jpg

:sick:

i'm sayin...

rachel was a problem :smokin. when she and marty were in the office, and she was tellin' marty how thankful she was for saving her business and this dude didn't do anything after his wife hooked up with old guy, i was buggin man
I thought for sure he was going to put his thing down with Rachel, I mean come on she came and found him up in his office after looking around and making sure nobody saw her come up there. I was like my mans about to get some get even sex. Nope, much like this show to me it fell flat. Marty's daughter must have a rabbit's foot in her swim suit because she sure should have died when she drowned in the water.

Back
Top Bottom