Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

naw.
trophy room then this.

the levees are breaking.
folks finna act out sooner then later.

i saw someone post if they dont touch uni blues for retail someone gon feel it. put it on they dead grandma and all that.

****** ready to die for this.

There was a video of a dude in store with other customers around saying he didn't GAF about his life and NEEDED "those sneakers." People licking outsoles, wearing once for IG and then selling as "brand new only tried on once." You really think there's gonna be some sort of protest in solidarity with these folks? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, Nike doesn't give a damn about this, so long as their profit margins are on point. They'll release some generic pr statement about this and that will be that. Momma Resale will lay low a few months and land another six figure job somewhere.

People will go back to fiending for the next release this weekend. Just look at the Jordan Brand forums: "These shoes are trash! JB really messed up this time! May only go for the double up on Saturday."

Yeah, Nike doesn't give a damn about this, so long as their profit margins are on point. They'll release some generic pr statement about this and that will be that. Momma Resale will lay low a few months and land another six figure job somewhere.

People will go back to fiending for the next release this weekend. Just look at the Jordan Brand forums: "These shoes are trash! JB really messed up this time! May only go for the double up on Saturday."
People still beasting over rerererererere retros at double normal retail price will never make sense :lol: . Double/triple up on a shoe what will drop in 4-5 years again anyway lol

last 6’s came with pink soles and 100% B grade rat leather uppers “yo but when I was 4 I really wanted these. I won’t miss out” :rofl: pathetic

I stopped buying jordans in 2013, last pair I bought and kept was the DB 9. It's the same ish over and over again, and now their releasing sneakers in cws that we would see back then at the flea market. Martials are still ish and over priced.

Since we’re going down this route would be a different story if this family was black. We’d be talking about ethics/embezzlement/fraud/tax evasion etc..

You mean like this?...

I’m not sure if this was touched on already but, wouldn’t this be some type of securities fraud? You got your son back door buying all the product your company sales, padding the numbers. I mean, we know they was gonna sell anyway, but still..

Is it confirmed she let her son used her company card or just personal card? The article I read just said CC which I assume is personal. I have a company card and any expense needs to be accounted for with receipts and all so I would be surprised if someone at Nike’s expense team is not looking at those regularly.
It was a personal card not company.

- let’s her son use a CC in her name
- discloses company to Nike in 2018
- uses house as a store room
- dad set up LLc for son
- son travels around to outlets buying sneakers on credit card(likely using employee discount as well)

This is a fact. AMEX actually will verify your finances if you spending a large amount of money consistently.
Y’all funny…just called Amex about my limit and was told there is a limit for my security based on my spending habits. I have gold but it’s the same for platinum. It was a corporate card through Nike, another company owned by Hebert or West Coast Streetwear. Even worse if it was WCS bc she probably told Amex she was an owner and used her status to get the card. Her name is on the card so she is operating the business in some capacity right?

As mentioned above. She was forced to resign. This way Nike "knows nothing". Firing would be an admission on Nike's part that opens a floodgate for PR, securities issues, litigation, etc.

The mom was definitely in on all of this. Kid dropped out of college and is clearly not smart enough to know what caller-ID / a phone plan is. Def had to make sure baby bozo wasn't moping at home.

I’m not sure if this was touched on already but, wouldn’t this be some type of securities fraud? You got your son back door buying all the product your company sales, padding the numbers. I mean, we know they was gonna sell anyway, but still..
Nah I don’t think it would. There’s nothing preventing an employee from buying a product. It’s in bad taste etc but they disclosed it to Nike. Music artists pad album sales all the time.

this is more akin to the president of Sony buying a bunch of PS5’s and selling them on eBay. Not illegal but in very poor taste because they are a commodity

Y’all funny…just called Amex about my limit and was told there is a limit for my security based on my spending habits. I have gold but it’s the same for platinum. It was a corporate card through Nike, another company owned by Hebert or West Coast Streetwear. Even worse if it was WCS bc she probably told Amex she was an owner and used her status to get the card. Her name is on the card so she is operating the business in some capacity right?

534FA14C-B512-4157-B119-4D80B8FD4FF8.png

Bro it’s not hard to run up on Amex. Trust me lol

Can’t nike just stop these bots by only allowing one order of a snkrs release per mailing/billing address? Or does nike not care? I really don’t get this bot ****. Just happy I can get most air max for retail or less. :lol:

Can’t nike just stop these bots by only allowing one order of a snkrs release per mailing/billing address? Or does nike not care? I really don’t get this bot ****. Just happy I can get most air max for retail or less. :lol:
A sale is a sale just like a mid range shot, a lay up, or a dunk are all 2 points. Don’t matter to them

People still beasting over rerererererere retros at double normal retail price will never make sense :lol: . Double/triple up on a shoe what will drop in 4-5 years again anyway lol

last 6’s came with pink soles and 100% B grade rat leather uppers “yo but when I was 4 I really wanted these. I won’t miss out” :rofl: pathetic
I stopped buying jordans in 2013, last pair I bought and kept was the DB 9. It's the same ish over and over again, and now their releasing sneakers in cws that we would see back then at the flea market. Martials are still ish and over priced.

:rofl:

I’m a card holder too. I’m talking from a personal account holder perspective, not a corporate card lol

As mentioned above. She was forced to resign. This way Nike "knows nothing". Firing would be an admission on Nike's part that opens a floodgate for PR, securities issues, litigation, etc.

The mom was definitely in on all of this. Kid dropped out of college and is clearly not smart enough to know what caller-ID / a phone plan is. Def had to make sure baby bozo wasn't moping at home.
kid shoulda took an intern gig :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom