Over usage of words. vol. awkward and creep.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

the only reason you guys are being labeled as creepers when approaching these women is because you are ugly.

Although im with you all on the facebook thing and overexposing oneself and thirst and all that stuff.

Knew somebody would say this, but I am not lol no humble brag.  Even if the dude is good looking, alotta chicks put that wall up just as a defense mechanism or may be intimidated. 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

the only reason you guys are being labeled as creepers when approaching these women is because you are ugly.

Although im with you all on the facebook thing and overexposing oneself and thirst and all that stuff.

Knew somebody would say this, but I am not lol no humble brag.  Even if the dude is good looking, alotta chicks put that wall up just as a defense mechanism or may be intimidated. 

I knew it too. I'm not either no humble brag. I agree with Checks. But what I was saying before, the girls who act like you are thirsty for being polite and friendly. What advances have I made by showing you some attention by saying "hey, how are you?" Or any little side comment for that matter. Idk what's worse though, those types of girls or the ones who feed off attention. Probably the latter.

This is what was on my FB today "That awkward moment when you go to bed early at 9pm only to wake up and realize it's only 10:30pm" thats not funny or awkward...

"Thirst"

My senior year of college this word was OD. A dude couldnt even approach a female on the yard without being "thirsty"

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by megatron

why is everyone saying in before megatron?
i don't get it
what did megatron do to you guys
frown.gif

Because megatron is always first to post, atleast that's what megatron followers are following.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I knew it too. I'm not either no humble brag. I agree with Checks. But what I was saying before, the girls who act like you are thirsty for being polite and friendly. What advances have I made by showing you some attention by saying "hey, how are you?" Or any little side comment for that matter. Idk what's worse though, those types of girls or the ones who feed off attention. Probably the latter.
Exactly. I have no problem with girls who shut down random dudes who hit on them. A lot of girls get hit on all the time and many have boyfriends and/or aren't interested. I have a problem with the girls who think that a simple "hey" or a polite smile is hitting on them.

I concur, I also hate when people say "Right?" to agree with something...I dont know why, but its annoying as hell to me. My friends and I were talking about the NBA after we got done playing ball and this one dude said it at least 10 times in agreement. Enraged me.

Thought this thread would be about "like", hate that. Girl in class is describing how she feels about hamlet " like i really think hamlet is like the victim, because he's like the only one that seems to care, like i just don't know."
indifferent.gif

Haven't heard that creepy thing out of context, only heard it once towards a friend( I agree dude is creepy). That awkward thing tho.. needs to be address.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

The "creep" talk from females is so weak. Girls e-ho themselves out on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr and then don't expect guys to flirt? Come on. 
indifferent.gif
attention seekers ... I dont deal well with them
grin.gif
fixed. INS

tired.gif
tired.gif

if you learn how to deal with them attention garden tools, you can be the most yamb-getting fella on the block...

sadly, this art eludes me... cuz i get so turned off by them, i dont even try...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by jthagreat

attention seekers ... I dont deal well with them
grin.gif
fixed. INS

tired.gif
tired.gif

if you learn how to deal with them attention garden tools, you can be the most yamb-getting fella on the block...

sadly, this art eludes me... cuz i get so turned off by them, i dont even try...

frown.gif
frown.gif
I'm not about that life of putting in work into smashing girls who get on my nerves.

A lot of truth in here. The internet is really f'n the game up. Something I noticed on twitter is that the most awkward and unfunny people are the prettiest girls.

Women's bottomless insecurities are beyond the grasp of logical male intelligence.

Think of it like the deep web VS the regular internet: Men are the normal internet and things make sense yet there are a few dark pockets; Women are the deep web, full of lies, secrets, deplorable content, and hate.

Swag

Yup , girls love to get the attention on the internet , but when you press them with some real talk they do not know how to re act.

Creeper - (Creepah) I hate this word, just say creep, but don't actually say it, cause it's annoying too 
laugh.gif

Legit - ex. Like I legit walked in the class..., or I was driving and I legit came up to the light... 
sick.gif
 horrible

The worst is when I hear girls talking, they use Stage 5 Clinger or whatever that saying is, or any other phrases from Jersey Shore
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
, I've actually heard dudes talk like this, it disgusts me

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Creeper - (Creepah) I hate this word, just say creep, but don't actually say it, cause it's annoying too 
laugh.gif

Legit - ex. Like I legit walked in the class..., or I was driving and I legit came up to the light... 
sick.gif
 horrible

The worst is when I hear girls talking, they use Stage 5 Clinger or whatever that saying is, or any other phrases from Jersey Shore
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i have never heard this but i would pop a fuse, fambs....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not about that life of putting in work into smashing girls who get on my nerves. 

some guys know how to stomach it though, fambs...
i tried it a few times... and each time i just stopped talking to them.

like... stop making eye contact.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is what was on my FB today "That awkward moment when you go to bed early at 9pm only to wake up and realize it's only 10:30pm" thats not funny or awkward...

you commented: "Welp...that's a nap."

Correct? Lol.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Originally Posted by Kramer

you commented: "Welp...that's a nap."

Correct? Lol.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

doesnt really have to do anything with the topic but i hate when a girl posts a "im so tired of being played" status and then you get that simp "good" guy who always comments "no man should ever treat you like that"

and im like
mad.gif
When I see a poor excuse of a man say some crazy simpish response like that I simply feel enraged. I immediately want to fight!
mad.gif
I guess he thinks his simpish ways will get him some P
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 c'mon B, pull ya skirt down.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

laugh.gif

sick.gif
 horrible

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i have never heard this but i would pop a fuse, fambs....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some guys know how to stomach it though, fambs...
i tried it a few times... and each time i just stopped talking to them.

like... stop making eye contact.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably the same guys who smash ogres just because they got mass

If I don't like looking at her face and/or I don't like talking to her then she doesn't deserve my meat.

Back
Top Bottom