Outside of Jordan, Who Has Had The Most Impact On Their Sport Vol. The Great Debate

Rock3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Iverson...his "hip hop" style impact on the NBA...not the biggest, but an impact nonetheless

Iverson...his "hip hop" style impact on the NBA...not the biggest, but an impact nonetheless

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^Agreed.
Ken Griffey Jr? The backwards cap is cutting off circulation to your head.

630 HRs
.284 AVG
'97 AL MVP
13x all-star
10x Gold Glove Winner
Selected to the All Century Team

Yes, he was better than Hank.
 You are really gonna post numbers that Hank beats?  Seriously?
755 HRs
.305 AVG
MVP in '57
3771 hits
2297 RBIs(most in history)
All century team
25 time all star

and I could go on.

Hank is better than ATLEAST half of the guys you mentioned.  Easily top 5 greatest player of all time IMO.

^Agreed.

630 HRs
.284 AVG
'97 AL MVP
13x all-star
10x Gold Glove Winner

755 HRs
.305 AVG
MVP in '57
3771 hits
All century team
25 time all star

and I could go on.

Hank is better than ATLEAST half of the guys you mentioned.  Easily top 5 greatest player of all time IMO.

How do you have Ali, but don't have the first African-American Heavyweight champion of the world?

How do you have Ali, but don't have the first African-American Heavyweight champion of the world?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

^Agreed.

630 HRs

.284 AVG

'97 AL MVP

13x all-star

10x Gold Glove Winner

755 HRs
.305 AVG
MVP in '57
3771 hits
All century team
25 time all star

and I could go on.

Baseball is more than hitting a ball my man. That's why I put 10x Gold Glover. I see you didn't put Hank's because he only has 3. Plus during Griff's prime in the 90s he was considered arguably the best player in the game.

It's easy to tell you didn't read all the way through my original post. You know, the part where I clearly said "Not everybody's Top 10"

Originally Posted by babam11218719

^Agreed.

630 HRs

.284 AVG

'97 AL MVP

13x all-star

10x Gold Glove Winner

755 HRs
.305 AVG
MVP in '57
3771 hits
All century team
25 time all star

and I could go on.

Baseball is more than hitting a ball my man. That's why I put 10x Gold Glover. I see you didn't put Hank's because he only has 3. Plus during Griff's prime in the 90s he was considered arguably the best player in the game.

It's easy to tell you didn't read all the way through my original post. You know, the part where I clearly said "Not everybody's Top 10"

dale_earnhardt_studio_shot_with_car_horizontal.jpg

Id put him behind Jordan and Tiger. Dale Earnhardt is literally a god in the World of NASCAR.

dale_earnhardt_studio_shot_with_car_horizontal.jpg

Id put him behind Jordan and Tiger. Dale Earnhardt is literally a god in the World of NASCAR.

Gretzky, there is no doubt.  Especially when you take into account he was not an imposing player or very gifted athletically (not a fast skater, shot speed, etc..).

Gretzky, there is no doubt.  Especially when you take into account he was not an imposing player or very gifted athletically (not a fast skater, shot speed, etc..).

Whether you think it was for better or worse, Allen Iverson had a bigger impact on his sport than any athlete has ever had, and that includes Michael Jordan.

Whether you think it was for better or worse, Allen Iverson had a bigger impact on his sport than any athlete has ever had, and that includes Michael Jordan.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

HankMoody, this quote above is a perfect example of the stupid $$$# I read on here and call out.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

HankMoody, this quote above is a perfect example of the stupid $$$# I read on here and call out.

Back
Top Bottom