OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^thanks for the heads up tri
smile.gif

passed by a while ago, not much on the shoes but they will get a shipment tomorrow daw,

bought myself a livestrong baller id, P95 when its supposed to be just a dollar

Your welcome guys!

MJ46 staffs said they gonna try to have new stocks every week.
Their stocks are 6 months delayed from the current releases. So hopefully by August they already have the Jordan 2k9s
laugh.gif

By next month they will showcase Jordans 1-23
pimp.gif
too bad its for display only.
There is also a basketball court for rent. Didnt check how much per hour thou.
Nike id will take 2 days to finish and customized items should be purchased from them. I was hoping I can bring my own pair and have it ID
frown.gif

@ manilaboyxix I wished the same with that ice blue.

picked up the AF1's, was gonna get the am90's too and they got a nike handcarry/cabin bag for 3700, all in all the pics above do justice to the placeand they have a lot of things in store for all of us, i talked to one of the partners over there and they told me that they get their stuff after a season fromnikeph. Its a pain to find since its in the area of the factories and really inside the village. All in all its a great place to find stuff and very goodprices and very helpful staff.
2hcpwjr.jpg

33lcc2d.jpg

nice..esp the iD's...

btw speaking of new outlets,has anyone seen or been to the outlet store in shell station manila bound from NLEX?

nalampasan ko kasi nung holy week...saw a nike ad sign with kobe in it and "outlet store".. havent been here for a while so i dont know if u guysalready posted it..
smile.gif

Riverbanks has the ff:

- AJ 1 Max Orange (size 13 only)
- AJ Elite 1
- Jordan 2009 White (6,XXX) - 30% off
- KD1 X (Away)
- Huarache 09 TP

Just give 'em a ring for the size run.

Mga Pards, Help naman! How can i get there? I'm comin' from EDSA-Magallanes then to SLEX... What's the next thing? Exit? Directions please!

Thanks in advance...

^take the bicutan exit, then turn right so that you'll get to the service road, You'll pass by the Toyota dealership and warehouse before reaching theSun Valley entrance, from there just follow the signages provided by the store.

Back
Top Bottom