Outlet Factory Updates!

Congrats to everybody that got them foams for $60 .... too bad there were no 11's to begin with.

EBAY

I managed to get 4 pairs, management at Cabazon has got to be some of the worst I've ever seen. After everyone who wanted them left, you still weren't allowed to get more than 2 pairs. It apparently wasn't a problem yesterday though.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

What's the slogan?

What Cabazon has, Vacaville has or will get?

:lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

Quote:
ChrisOU Yea remember when I hooked u up on some Pennys and you sold these on ebay! You will not be getting any more hook ups from me! :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Yeah, but I mean don't misrepresent it like that. I wore them, kept them for a while, and then decided there were other things I wanted.

They probably didn't take phone orders on the foams since there were people waiting outside the store and to make it fair to those that drove out.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

Gurnee Factory Store (847-855-0857) has a couple pair of size 15's and 14's in the Bobbito AF1's ( 316892 521 ) for $119.99, the Aubergine/Beach-Volt. Also a size 6. They also received a bunck of the orange, yellow, green NYC AF1's, $99.99. And a few size 11 all white supreme AF1's, $129.99. Sheed "New Six" Air Force Ones for $119.99, Cooper and Jones "Old Six" for $89.99, Tony Parker "New Six" for $89.99. Air Trainer SC Black/white/Carolina only $39.99. Store Manager knows his stuff, any questions ask for him. He helps me out every time I call or stop by.

Mw2889 where did you drive from? dang...wish i drove out there, i totally had the time too if i woke up early enough. o wells. hopefully they will pop up somewhere again.

Mw2889 pm me, i wanted to ask you something. i can't pm you for some reason, its that yuku thing. thanks
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

damn i need a 13 in the FFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZ
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

I drove down from Santa Barbara btw.

I don't know how true this is, but one employee said they are restocking in 1-2 weeks.
TEAM BEN GORDON

It should of been 3 hours but I couldn't make any sense of the directions and it ended up taking 4.5 hours.
TEAM BEN GORDON

at least you made it in time before everyone else even after the detours.

hopefully these pop up everywhere in these prices soon
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

can anyone hook it up with a pair of foams.. sz 10 please? pm me if you can, thanks in advance.
Team AM Fam

AIM - DJ Ano Ano 21

1 in the morning.
TEAM BEN GORDON

^ Damn, you earned those pairs.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

ANY SIZE 12?

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

There were 12 people in line, and they had sizes 7-10 14,and 15. I went nuts when I found out they had a 14.
TEAM BEN GORDON

Back
Top Bottom