Outlet Factory Updates!

The quality on the B-Grade Fire Red III's is no different than my DS pair I bought on release date. The laces are actually clean compared to the ones I bought at Champs.

This isn't a Nike Outlet update, but I thought it'd be best to mention it here.

Century 21 in Long Island had some decent kicks:

af1_hi_winter_barq_moss_5.jpg

Nike Air Force One Hi Gore Tex - $79.97

maxlight_blk_org.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

^went to ontario this weekend and didn't see any of the new loves old loves or fr3
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

can anyone do a stock locate on old loves? didn't both pairs have the same stock # though?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
^^ my 3 pairs are clean, what do you mean your laces were dirty? maybe someone with grimey hands handled them or the cement print got on them during production? who knows.

I really don't know. Both my Fire Reds & Flips had dirty laces on them when they were purchased. They had black smudges all over them.

Just called Folsom Outlet and the only number Jordans they have are the White/Blue 21 Lows and the 21 PEs. I don't know the prices.

No Retros at all in Mens at Folsom

Vacville has No Retros at all also.

No OLNLs in Vacavile or Folsom YET!!!

went to ontario mills and they dont have the old loves, new loves, or fire red 3s. they stated that more likely florida gets them and not so sure if they will. they had some nice jordan jackets (leather with lasered images) forgot the price. the had blk/maize zk2 A grades and B grades for 74.99. got my b grades a few months back for 60 bucks but they look no different than the A, so A or B doesnt matter. FSR on zk2. didnt see much but copped a blk jordan jacket for 20 bucks after getting 20% off and using my $20 gift card.

also remember seeing USA dream team blue and gold jerseys for 40 bucks, mainly just Barkley and Johnson (between M-XL i think) and saw the all gold bird jersey for 49 in size medium (last one), one medium size jordan shooting shirt ($20) and dream team jacket ($40) and USA shorts all the same colorway (blue and gold)

other than that nothing much to report.

this is one of the jackets i saw...

58170001_z.jpg
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

How did u get 20% off?
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

guys i'm looking for a pair of old loves in 10.5. any outlets got them?
thanks in advance
smile.gif

Mw2889 i got 20% off because they were just 20% off, there was a sign over certain items that are discounted with 20% off and its done at the register.

iwilee and dunkaholik, i dont know what kid lebron is talking about in regards to getting the retro jordans for 20% off. wont they ask you for the code on the coupon or something?

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

so still no outlets (or at least the only one that i know got them - the Orlando Premium Outlet) will let us ship on the black toe (old love) jordan 1's?
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom