Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheTrapper you killing me with these pics, thanks btw... Hmmm I'm a lil more interested now... Lol look so clean knowing me... They will just sit in my closet... I just went from no to on the fence... It's ***** so maybe Ill get too blowed to even think about these lol

Had this poster on my wall back in the day...I even had a buddy back around 03' that took all his Retro Cards and wallpapered his sons room with them :smh:...In fact JB had me rocking these to Disneyland that summer with my Looney Toons shirt on stuntin'...I loved the mad dog looks I was getting from employees :lol:

On the topic of the shoes though...Quality is :x at best...Even for JB standards these are bad...Maybe the nubuck color-ups might be better but if these are any indication of what JB is bringing to the table with this model then everybody better head for the hills.......

Last edited:
You guys tripping about the retro card I mean does it really surprise you? Why would ole' JB go through the trouble of updating their retro card "mold" when they don't even update the Chicago 10 mold when there are errors

You guys tripping about the retro card I mean does it really surprise you? Why would ole' JB go through the trouble of updating their retro card "mold" when they don't even update the Chicago 10 mold when there are errors

There's a difference in updating the outsole of a shoe and updating a piece of cardboard paper thrown in a box that doesn't even go up to 23 (which it should for nostalgia reasons).

It's just people don't see why they even go through the time to put it in there if its not going to be updated after 7 years.

People act like you're gonna walk around with the retro card to validate your J's.... Naw these real I got my retro ID card in my wallet to prove it, give me a break!

If they really do come with a retro card, I wonder why the 8s?

If anything it should be the 5s since it is the 23rd anniversary.

too me these are my favorites out of the viii's. these will be picked up for my son and i... my son had these when he was a baby..

Useless?!? Speak for yourself! I wear my retro cards like people do those hang tags.
glasses.gif
lol, ok, how does one WEAR a retro card? lol, kids these days.....

i hope he was! but with NT latley who knows

Unless dude grabs a hole puncher and is throws some shoe strings through it and rocks it through his neck he's probably joking.

As a matter of fact, I kind of like that idea. :nthat:

Gotta say I was never a fan of the 8. Completely skipped over in my collection and will be skipped in '13. Good luck to all those looking for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom