Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Just went to about 30+ sneaker shops in the past 5 days and there's was not one store that had stuff worth buying. Ther was about couple of reseller store but the prices are raped. You have better chance scoring a pair of shoes here or on eBay then going to these places and paying those prices. The only thing I bought was flyknit chukka in red which even those had a very limited size run. If you're looking for flyknits, Nike store in fa yuen st in mong kok will have all the GR colorway available.

PS did niketalk delete old accounts? Ive been a membr here since 06 but I can't log on to my account anymore. :frown:
Any chance dream season kobes still around? Thanks

Any chance dream season kobes still around? Thanks

I believe I still do see those around in Nike basketball stores. Don't quote me on that because I just skim through kobes, lebrons and kds. Wait for Sinner to get back to you on that.

Just went to about 30+ sneaker shops in the past 5 days and there's was not one store that had stuff worth buying. Ther was about couple of reseller store but the prices are raped. You have better chance scoring a pair of shoes here or on eBay then going to these places and paying those prices. The only thing I bought was flyknit chukka in red which even those had a very limited size run. If you're looking for flyknits, Nike store in fa yuen st in mong kok will have all the GR colorway available.

PS did niketalk delete old accounts? Ive been a membr here since 06 but I can't log on to my account anymore. :frown:

So would it be okay to skip Fa Yuen as part of the itinerary?
I assume that other areas in Mongkok would have flyknits and those GRs.

TIA.

So would it be okay to skip Fa Yuen as part of the itinerary?
I assume that other areas in Mongkok would have flyknits and those GRs.

TIA.

It depends on what you're looking for. I haven't seen GR flyknits anywhere else, but the Nike store in Fa Yuen Street. But like sinner have said, all the stores in Fa yuen street basically sells the same shoe. There is some resellers in mong kok though.

I'm outta town right now, but as far as I know, Nike mong kok & Nike Parklane in TST still have the Flyknits.

As for the AJ XI's, they usually sell-out instantly.

I'm also looking for footscapes but if they're at those rape reseller prices, then I'll skip that.
Unless there are pairs in retail?

From HKK:

http://www.hk-kicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25848

attachment.php

Lucky-draw format.  

Registration will be from June 5-7.

The draw will be on June 8, 9AM.

To register, you will need: Name, Tel and the first 4 digits of your ID-document... presumably from a Hong Kong ID card.

Also, they will only allow each person to register at 1 shop. 

HK$1149

JORDAN STORE 25-33 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Ground Floor

Tel 25200771 

NIKE STORE Fa Yuen Street, 1st Floor, No. 76

Tel 23885403

NIKE STORE Shatin New Town Plaza, a 508 shop

Tel 26917200 

NIKE STORE Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Macao Resort 2210A & 2212 Shop

Tel 853-2882-9283

http://www.nike.com.hk/locker-room/blog/749/product-announcement-air-foamposite-pro-prm-le/

HK$1749

Special Package Edition

Location: Pak Sha Road Nike Store - Pak Sha Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, No. 7 Ground Floor (Tel: 25770703) 

Registration Date ︰ June 4 - 5 

Note: Successful applicants will be notified on June 6 telephone notification, registration will be required to purchase in person

Normal Edition

Location: Nike Sportswear @ Fa Yuen Street / Langham / Whampoa / Tuen Mun / Macau Rua do Campo 

Registration Date ︰ June 4 - 6 

Registration Version: Normal Edition

Note: Each person can only register once. The draw will be held at 11am on June 7, 2013.  

Same drill as the AJ 11's.

4ea5b1e56f691f6d351429b3b83bc76de80882aa_26_2_2_2.jpg

camo.jpg

goddamn that packaging is sexy as hell.

on an unrelated note, u guys have any info on the LeBron mvp's releasing in Hong Kong? I got someone out there for the next week or so so if they have anything good over here please lmk. I would also appreciate something such as an asia exclusive like kobe dream season(any jordans are cool also, I don't know how releases go down in China, my guess is not as crazy as in the US). I would prefer an actual nike store, I don't want to send the person around shady areas of hong kong. Thank you for your help guys.

goddamn that packaging is sexy as hell.

on an unrelated note, u guys have any info on the LeBron mvp's releasing in Hong Kong? I got someone out there for the next week or so so if they have anything good over here please lmk. I would also appreciate something such as an asia exclusive like kobe dream season(any jordans are cool also, I don't know how releases go down in China, my guess is not as crazy as in the US). I would prefer an actual nike store, I don't want to send the person around shady areas of hong kong. Thank you for your help guys.

Mvp Lebrons was not released here in Asia. You'll have no chance of getting anything here unless you go to resellers. Good luck. According to Sinner, It's even harder to get stuff here than back in the US. I'm sure you also don't want to send your friend in an adventure in Hong Kong to just looks for sneakers for you.

Mvp Lebrons was not released here in Asia. You'll have no chance of getting anything here unless you go to resellers. Good luck. According to Sinner, It's even harder to get stuff here than back in the US. I'm sure you also don't want to send your friend in an adventure in Hong Kong to just looks for sneakers for you.
damn my friend just hit up that spot with the foamposite raffle and they said there's no raffle. Probablg hit up the wrong spot lol

I have also checked many shoe shops in Mong Kok area and there is nothing... I had high expectations for Dahood but they really have nothing, no j's what so ever it was really disappointing. I guess its time to enter the raffle for dem lows :frown:

Are there pinoys in hong kong now that will be going back to manila anytime soon? can i ask a simple favor if you could buy me a pair of KOBE 8 YOTS-EXT Black size 10.5? hehe i was just in HK last week and saw some at Fa yuen(sneaker street) but i got short on funds hehe,it costs around HKD$1199 around Php6474.6 or HKD$1299-Php7014. legit buyer here. i will pay by PH peso(1HKD-Php5.4). please and thank you. you may add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jahmenace

I know there's a Nike shop at the Venetian Shoppes... but pretty GR stuff the last time I was there.

Back
Top Bottom