Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

whats kind of "are you afraid of the dark" type !@%% is going down in here??
laugh.gif

yo all your stories is wild nun the less creepy. I still dont understand the concept of the board spelling out the letters. So all the people involved hold thethingy and then when you ask a question it moves to spell it out. How do you know what letters it picked? Does it just pause there for a second?

So if its at toys r us, is this a kids game? So when you play it, the only goal of the game is to contact spirits?

Someone please enlighten me...

btw im not touching this..haha

At the next NT Summit, let's play Ouija!

Seriously though, like other in this thread, it only works if you believe it works.

Creepy stuff. I have heard story's from my grandma that they are scary don't mess with em. When she was a young girl she was givin one and it was withher till she died. She said she tried to get rid of it several times but it kept coming back, to this day it is still siting in my grandpas house.

Originally Posted by socluis90

my mom told me stories bout her as a teen trying to get rid of her board only for it to pop up on top of her bed when she got back from school. she said she threw it in the sewer once and it showed up on her bed again that afternoon.

and no my mom ain't the type to make up bs like this. some of yal need to open up your mind a little bit. not everything in this world is easy to explain.

let's not get started on ghosts....

yo... i've heard stories like that from 2 other people... had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif

this girl i used to talk to was tellin me how her and some friends played it and %@$# fell off the wall so they threw it out in the dumpster, months later whenshe went looking for something in a closet it was in there....
eek.gif

how are some of ya'll gonna tell people they're "gullible" when it actually happened to them?

if you are moving the glass and it tells you secrets about someone's family members, or exactly how much change is in someone else's pocket (who is nottouching the glass), i'm pretty sure that whatever is moving that glass is legit.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

grew up in church so i heard these were straight demon magnets...

never tried one and dont care to.

laugh.gif
in my church we couldn't play with Pokemon cards.... because itwas satanic

You guys got me shook and curious on messing with this. When I was a kid my brothers friend said him and his boy once made one from a piece of wood and theydropped some of their blood on it and played. They said they summoned a women and they got bored with her so they started messing around with her writingstupid perverted things. So he said they went to sleep and the next morning this kid woke up and found one of his cats dead and he said his friend had a dreamthat some lady was chasing him and when he woke up he had scratch marks all on his chest and neck. I forgot what happen to his third friend but I remember itbeing something bad. This might be true or it might not but that's what I've been told.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

I asked him what he thinks about Jigga right now, he told me that BP>RD, which surprised me.

I would've believed it had you left that part out.
And this is where I step in
grin.gif

You really think shiny suit, Puff's toy, bling rockling, chinchilla chillin Biggie wouldn't think Jay's most complete, hood-yet-commercial albumwouldn't be his favorite of the two in question? You really doubt Biggie wouldn't be proud of Jay's Growth and Development and cornering of the rapmarket?

I cant really explain the experience I had with this board.
The very first time I played with a group of my friends at my friends house, which was in the back of the woods.
I was scared poo-less cause it really felt it was spelling everything on it owns. It was moving hella quick too so I didnt think one of us was able to controlit.
The first spirit we talk to was a lady who died during the Mexican war( I live in Houston). It kinda made sense. She said she wasnt evil.
The second spirit we talked to was a 3 year old boy who couldnt spell anything. It kept spelling a lot of the words wrong. He said was mad at something, forgotwhat.
Third time we played at another friends house that we all believed to be haunted. There was five of us in the house and when we ask how many total people werethere
it said 8. Two were up stairs.
Game freaked me out though, I would never play in my own house. I cant even imagine how it would be playing this in a graveyard.
But im down to play this again, I been trying to find it but they seemed to taken it off the self from my local walmart.
Anyone know where to get it?

I asked some of my friends if they have played it, and to my surprise 2 of them did. They told me they played it at a graveyard at 2 in the morning, butnothing happened. I'm going to his house to play it on friday and see for myself.

If you ever seen my posts...

Want to play with the Demons?... Just start living foul.

The board invokes a whole lot of nasty stuff and when that little bit of doubt enters its already too late... Some "Toy" Huh?

I've spent the last 3 years of my life investigating the source of what is and has happened to me and the extent in relation to the future.

Succinctly, DO NOT.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i played with one when i was 12, i asked if i would get married and whats her name, it spelled out arlene. my wifes name is arlyn .....

gave me the creeps when i remembered .........

alien.gif
whoa

Originally Posted by Equaztion

If you ever seen my posts...

Want to play with the Demons?... Just start living foul.

The board invokes a whole lot of nasty stuff and when that little bit of doubt enters its already too late... Some "Toy" Huh?

I've spent the last 3 years of my life investigating the source of what is and has happened to me and the extent in relation to the future.

Succinctly, DO NOT.
You know you have to explain that...
The Lesser Key of Solomon
I wiki'd this... it got me shook
frown.gif

August 13th 2003.... the day I will never speak of... the day I will never forget.

I wish I could say more.........

Succinctly, DO NOT.
Y'all wanna stop being vague and elaborate?

If you Ouija do it with a Positive Mind set, that you will take something away positive from the experience, dont be afraid, scared or none of that. What you are looking for you will get out of it.
Yea, I heard that spirits feed off of our emotions like a drug high, or sex. Our fear, emotional distress etc. are intoxicating to them. So itmakes sense that a bad spirit/demon would want to provoke or scare someone. Or even push them to do bad things...

I dont think just demons/evil spirits come out of this board. AND they can become addicting from what i heard
I saw this Paranormal joint on Discovery about this lady who had become strung out/addicted to the occult and witchcraft. Like she was reallylooking like a fiend...Weight loss, Bags under her eyes etc. Her son made her stop, But she was sneaking behind his back doing rituals and what not...Crazy.

I wouldn't try one expecting something good to come out... If you opening the doorway then don't expect bad things to come in.

roll.gif

oh man....

you guys better be good this year... I hear Santa knows when your sleeping and knows when your awake
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom