Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

i heard too many accounts of wild !%!# taking place. i mean they all can't be insane right??
Same way I feel about UFO's/Aliens. Millions of people haven't just been lying for thousands of years...There's obviously something toit.

The Ouija board wouldn't be pulled from all the store's shelves if it were "just a toy".

I think that just how the gov't may have knowledge of UFO's, They may also have knowledge of the supernatural.

Usually when people are vague is when they are BSing
That's what I figured.

I looked up the Solomon book...!%%% crazy. I'm going to read about the 72 demons when I get time.

I'll post the rest of those videos later since y'all seem so interested.

And to those of you who are going to try it, Y'all want to take some requests for questions to ask the spirits?
laugh.gif

I got some !%%% I want answered, But I'm not doing it...

I dont know if people in this topic are serious or not

The game is a joke I played it recently to see what the hype is about and was severely disappointed

Maybe its because I dont believe in spirits and all that nonsense

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

i heard too many accounts of wild !%!# taking place. i mean they all can't be insane right??
Same way I feel about UFO's/Aliens. Millions of people haven't just been lying for thousands of years...There's obviously something to it.

The Ouija board wouldn't be pulled from all the store's shelves if it were "just a toy".

I think that just how the gov't may have knowledge of UFO's, They may also have knowledge of the supernatural.

Usually when people are vague is when they are BSing
That's what I figured.

I looked up the Solomon book...!%%% crazy. I'm going to read about the 72 demons when I get time.

I'll post the rest of those videos later since y'all seem so interested.

And to those of you who are going to try it, Y'all want to take some requests for questions to ask the spirits?
laugh.gif

I got some !%%% I want answered, But I'm not doing it...

What you want answered?. lol. I'm trying it this friday so lulz.

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt seewhat was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what thegov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

eek.gif

You was just high, dummy...

'Ol geeked up x spaceships on bankhead %%# dude...
laugh.gif

I don't know if you guys are serious about reading the Goetia, but I wouldn't recommend it. I read the first part of it and I had nightmares for 3 daysstraight, and had deja vu a lot.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

he came to my house and slept over and he woke up in the morning asking me if i was sleeping beside him because the whole night he felt someone breathing down the back of his neck

roll.gif

haha word that was the only situation he would have found comfort in the fact his boy may have been spooning him and breathing down his neck

Ask them all the big questions...
laugh.gif

"What's the meaning of life?" etc.

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky..
Me too, No BS.

I don't know if you guys are serious about reading the Goetia, but I wouldn't recommend it. I read the first part of it and I had nightmares for 3 days straight, and had deja vu a lot.

Nah, I'm good.

I started reading about the first demon "Bael" on wiki, And stopped.

my cousin said her and her friend played it.

and the quija board said some lil kid died outside their house from a horrible car accident, it also said the lil boys name that died.

acouple of weeks later my cousin's son had a make believe friend who had the same name as the lil boy who died outside their house.

To homie that asked:

There are three steps to take to contact the spirits using Ouija Board. they are listed below.

Step1

Place our fingers on the wedge and start a few welcome words to start the communication, the wedge starts to move from letter to letter (at the start the wordswill not make sense) to form a word, when the spirits are contacted, they will have two things in mind either talk about something important or entertain theplayer which will result in more time spent with the board. Some people spend a long time trying to contact the spirits and fails and sometimes contacting thespirits can be very easy.

Step2

As more time progresses with the Ouija board spirits start to suggest you to perform certain tasks or allow it to do something, remember spirits are highlyintelligent and evil spirits can fool you, also sprits have the capability to possess your body in order to put a message across or simply seek revenge eitherway allowing spirits to possess your body is a very bad idea, there are also other reasons why a spirit might possess your body one of which to use you voiceto communicate to you or use your hands to write a message.

Step3

Always remember that we as humans are cursed by God if we continue to communicate with curses one of which that we will be punished in the after life forcurses of sorcery and occult activity by God.

And this:

1. Never play solo
2. Never inquire about God
3. Never enquire when you're going todie
4. The 1st Ouija boardswere made upfrom the wood of coffins
5. A Ouija board will scream if burned
6. Those who hear the screaming have thirty-six hrs to live

Originally Posted by socluis90

1. Never play solo
eek.gif
eek.gif

How do you get rid of it then?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

people tend to attribute things that completely have no connection to the use of the Ouija board. similar to the Attribution theory.

if you think you'll have a bad day, you tend to go out of your way and pin point the things that made that day bad.
but if you think your gonna have a good day, you'll focus on the things that made your day good (even if it was the exact same day as the "bad day")

So people here a strange noise while playing with their Ouija, OH NOES its the OUIJA!
someone catches the clap after use of Ouija, OH NOES ITS THE OUIJA!
some THINKS they saw a light or ghost or the devil, oh noes, its the ouija.

multiply this buy x100000 and you get all these stupid BS stories, my momma's sister cousin said, David's sister's brother said nonsense.

cliff notes: people are idiots.

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

laugh.gif

OMGz, thats what I want answered.

No... ask them the real good stuff... like who will win the super-bowl next year and stuff like that...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

laugh.gif

OMGz, thats what I want answered.

No... ask them the real good stuff... like who will win the super-bowl next year and stuff like that...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

1. Never play solo
eek.gif
eek.gif

How do you get rid of it then?
You gota rip it into 7 pieces and throw some holy water on it. After that you gota bury it and forget bout it.

Some more info : click here

And to the guy who said he was gona play it, PLEASE do your research before playing. You ain't proving how brave you are, just how stupid you are. I highlyrecommend you don't play it. The first hand experiences I've read about online are
eek.gif
. Just google "ouija experiences". DON'T DO IT!

This is the last i'll talk bout it cuz my internets acting hella weird everytime i post about this and im faded so it makes it all worse hahhaha.

That's how they trick you.
They make it inviting to play then BAM!
Before you know it, you're running out your house screaming at the top of your lungs.

It's all a part of the plan.

Back
Top Bottom