OTHER THAN SNEAKERS...

I need to get this in my life:

tag-heuer-grand-carrera-cal-36-rs-caliper-concept-chronograph.jpg

Yeah! RU & Omar got me beat on the real!

Patek Philippe?
eek.gif

^^^^Now that's what I'm talking about!!! My uncle was the president of the Council of churches & one of Liberia's largest civilengineers so he did ... let's just say he didn't miss any meals ... but back in the 80's he came to visit and he had just copped a Patek Philippethat was owned by some English royal from a Sotheby's auction ... that joker was so thin and nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hooked onthe watch game after seeing that piece of history!!!

He got me a black/gold Longines with a single diamond on the 12 marker ... I cherished that thing until I lost it my senior year!!!

O ... ya pop's did some damage I see!!! And I feel you on the no flip ... a fine time piece is as good as a nice print to me ... I'm not reallylooking to sell them ... ya dig
pimp.gif

Hublot>Life

If I ever get the chance to pick up one of the Manchester United Red Devil Hublot's I'd probably liquidate my savings, it's amazing.

I love Hublot, Breitling, Dunami's, and the occasional Rolex. Too bad I can't afford any.

Ru, holla at me about them suits. I need a good custom one. My tailor has a good man, but I liked yours and Ron's suits.

I have to start small then build my way up in the watch circuit...

ESQ, then Invicta, then Omega, TAG Heuer but Patek Phillip though??? I may not see that day!
laugh.gif

Women
MLB On Field Authentic's ONLY
Video Games All platforms
Consoles > I am Missing the Atari, Super NES, Sega Genesis
WWE Replica Belts
DVD's / CD's

Polo...
Basketball cards...i was watchin a game the other day n saw Joe Smith playin and was like...i got his rookie card somewhere lol...
Music...
T-shirts...mainly the hundreds
fitteds...

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Ru, holla at me about them suits. I need a good custom one. My tailor has a good man, but I liked yours and Ron's suits.

It was actually Chuck ( Ron's LB) that had on the custom joint... I just hit you on the celli....

Ru and Don, y'all must be getting that paper if y'all talking Ferragamos. And Ru, can you lemme know about that tailor? I need a new suit for a weddingthis summer and I'm probably gonna need that tailored.

Back
Top Bottom