Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

And I strongly encourage you to stop talking like you're some religious scholar. It has been asserted and evidenced that Islam preaches tolerance and acceptance, especially towards "People of the Book," namely Jews and Christians.
It has also been asserted and evidenced that Muslims are instructed to claim any and all allegiances if the result is the furthering of Islamic dominion.

A very simple example of the misconception:

Teaching
A) Muslim men are required to keep peace in their household

Translation
B) Muslim men are instructed to lie to their women if questioned in the name of peace
Rather obvious logical fallacy in your reasoning, but I don't care enough to argue.

Originally Posted by 23dude

my cousin who is in the army sent me a picture of what looks like to be osama dead idk if i can post it or if its real

why would you post this and not post the picture? bull mierda

my cousin who is in the army sent me a picture of what looks like to be osama dead idk if i can post it or if its real

dont u wanna be a NT Legend ?

dont u wanna be a NT Legend ?

its kinda graphic mods let me know if i should take it off, and yeah idk if its real or not.

its kinda graphic mods let me know if i should take it off, and yeah idk if its real or not.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

You do know at one point in time Christians went to war with Muslims for a long period of time.At one point in time Christians would hang,behead,torture,enslave,and set fire to people who didn't believe in god.They would forcibly convert people and blame their enslavement on God.Does that make Christianity evil and its followers dangerous NO.
Point me in the direction of those religious texts which require Christians EXPLICITLY to convert those who do not believe and to condemn those who don't convert to death.

Like a trial would have accomplished anything. You think a guy who hates America is just going to spill his guts on the entire 9/11 operation cause he is on trial? No. A trial would be a huge waste of money. U.S. would have to spend a ton alone just on protecting the guy. Justice was served with a bullet to the dome. 

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

PM me the pic

Also can you guys argue over what islam really is in another thread or pm each other k thanks

Like a trial would have accomplished anything. You think a guy who hates America is just going to spill his guts on the entire 9/11 operation cause he is on trial? No. A trial would be a huge waste of money. U.S. would have to spend a ton alone just on protecting the guy. Justice was served with a bullet to the dome. 

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

You do know at one point in time Christians went to war with Muslims for a long period of time.At one point in time Christians would hang,behead,torture,enslave,and set fire to people who didn't believe in god.They would forcibly convert people and blame their enslavement on God.Does that make Christianity evil and its followers dangerous NO.
Point me in the direction of those religious texts which require Christians EXPLICITLY to convert those who do not believe and to condemn those who don't convert to death.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

PM me the pic

Also can you guys argue over what islam really is in another thread or pm each other k thanks

not soo fast...

this picture was photoshopped

osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-2f971c6f2e02-fake_photo.jpg

/thread

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Let me preface this by saying I am not American and I lost no family or loved ones in the terrible attacks on September 11th, 2001, so I have an obviously different view than others may.
However, it troubles me seeing how much joy and how much nationalism is shown over the death of one man. I understand he was the implicated leader of one of the largest terrorist cells in the world, and most likely the mastermind behind many atrocious attacks on innocent people. 

Breaking into chants of, "USA, USA!" over the death of a man, as evil as he may have been, is simply wrong to me. If you needed to see this man expire to gain closure, so be it. Who am I to judge or dictate how a person deals with the passing of friends and family, or grief in general. But this nationalistic fervor is almost appalling to me. 
I am an American and I feel the same. If you were not intimately affected by 9/11 or war through loss of a family member or friend, you have no business rejoicing. You can feel proud that the USA avenged (if you want to call it that) the deaths of those people, but to riot in the streets is simply disturbing.

Huh?  This is OUR country...thousands of people died on OUR soil in a terrorist attack....we have EVERY right to rejoice.  Think about how your freedoms in this country have been compromised due to the events of 9/11.  How much more of a pain in the !@$ is it to travel now?  How are gas prices...the job market...etc etc....if you live in the US you have been effected by this in one way or another. 

Let me preface this by saying I am not American and I lost no family or loved ones in the terrible attacks on September 11th, 2001, so I have an obviously different view than others may.
However, it troubles me seeing how much joy and how much nationalism is shown over the death of one man. I understand he was the implicated leader of one of the largest terrorist cells in the world, and most likely the mastermind behind many atrocious attacks on innocent people. 

Breaking into chants of, "USA, USA!" over the death of a man, as evil as he may have been, is simply wrong to me. If you needed to see this man expire to gain closure, so be it. Who am I to judge or dictate how a person deals with the passing of friends and family, or grief in general. But this nationalistic fervor is almost appalling to me. 
I am an American and I feel the same. If you were not intimately affected by 9/11 or war through loss of a family member or friend, you have no business rejoicing. You can feel proud that the USA avenged (if you want to call it that) the deaths of those people, but to riot in the streets is simply disturbing.

Huh?  This is OUR country...thousands of people died on OUR soil in a terrorist attack....we have EVERY right to rejoice.  Think about how your freedoms in this country have been compromised due to the events of 9/11.  How much more of a pain in the !@$ is it to travel now?  How are gas prices...the job market...etc etc....if you live in the US you have been effected by this in one way or another. 

I posted back last night with similar sentiments but the more I think about it the more I believe the celebrations would've been similar if he had been captured alive as well.

I posted back last night with similar sentiments but the more I think about it the more I believe the celebrations would've been similar if he had been captured alive as well.

Back
Top Bottom