Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Of course I would. Fear is the ultimate tool of governments.
exactly, you fear your country so much you don't trust ANYTHING....

I don't fear anything, dude. Why should I trust these people? They take away my rights, they steal my money, they tell me what I can eat and what I cannot.

The fact that you have people not only in here but across this country believing ANYTHING that people in suits tell them is the reason why we are where we are now. You people don't ask any questions, you people are serfs. The people who ask questions are "conpiracy theorists", "idiots", "looney", ect..

Everyday this government tells you the world is about to end. Global Warming is going to kill us all. Soda and Gatorade is going to kill us all. Salt in foods is going to kill us all. Muslims who live in caves are going to eat your children! Come on.
1. What rights have have been taken from YOU specifically?
2. How is your money being stolen (specifically)?

3. What food do you want to eat that the government won't let you?

4. Show me the source thats shows the government saying "the world is about to end"

5. Show me the report saying a change in climate won't affect us.

5. Show me the government report/statement saying soda and gatorade will kill you.

6.Show me the government report/statement saying "salt in foods is going to kill us all"

7. I thought Obama himself has been saying this isn't a fight against muslims?

you sound scared..... glenn beck scared

You people eat everything up your government says.

Dude is freelancing somewhere continuing to live the life.

Good night. I'm never coming back to this thread.

@devv

im just saying do him like saddam

we obviously deaded all Saddam conspiracies when the news stations had live footage of him walking out in handcuffs then shortly after we had tons of videos out of his death

do i think OBL will talk and tell us his plans? heck no!......I said keep him alive and give him the Saddam treatment! just to say LOOK world its the real Bin Laden alive we caught him now lets hang him and we will release the video

Then the whole world will be like ok so that really is him and he really is gone = conspiracy over

HybridSoldier23 you sound like a lost man.

All that anime must be cramping up your brain. Abe Lincoln was assassinated president not the most wanted man in the history of the world.

People want to see him in flesh and blood not pictures videos and words.

Technology has gotten to good and human persuasion has gotten better so its hard to believe.

He may be dead but in what condition we the usa citizens need hard evidens not pictures and videos.

All that anime must be cramping up your brain. Abe Lincoln was assassinated president not the most wanted man in the history of the world.

Technology has gotten to good and human persuasion has gotten better so its hard to believe.

He may be dead but in what condition we the usa citizens need hard evidens not pictures and videos.

You people eat everything up your government says.

Dude is freelancing somewhere continuing to live the life.

Good night. I'm never coming back to this thread.

@devv

we obviously deaded all Saddam conspiracies when the news stations had live footage of him walking out in handcuffs then shortly after we had tons of videos out of his death

do i think OBL will talk and tell us his plans? heck no!......I said keep him alive and give him the Saddam treatment! just to say LOOK world its the real Bin Laden alive we caught him now lets hang him and we will release the video

Then the whole world will be like ok so that really is him and he really is gone = conspiracy over

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

roll.gif
roll.gif
As if that %!$@ would ever appease people like you. Even if he was taken alive you'd be screaming body double. Even if you got a DNA test you'd say it was faked. People like you and Rashi love to live in a constant state of fear and anxiety...yet blame it on the government when it's your own doing. 

That basically says it all.

roll.gif
roll.gif
As if that %!$@ would ever appease people like you. Even if he was taken alive you'd be screaming body double. Even if you got a DNA test you'd say it was faked. People like you and Rashi love to live in a constant state of fear and anxiety...yet blame it on the government when it's your own doing. 

That basically says it all.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you don't see it alive don't believe it.

I think they are creating a viscous CGI Photoshop and some wild high technological image to sway us.

I never saw Abe Lincoln die. Does that mean he's chilling the the Bahamas with some hottie drinkin pina coladas after he found the fountain of youth through his secret presidential powers?
What the hell?

Dude got a headshot right in front of his wife.

Even if he didn't, he'd be at least 200 years old right now.

Your logic = ******ed.

I think they are creating a viscous CGI Photoshop and some wild high technological image to sway us.

I never saw Abe Lincoln die. Does that mean he's chilling the the Bahamas with some hottie drinkin pina coladas after he found the fountain of youth through his secret presidential powers?
What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

@devv

The thing is Saddam was tried by his own people, hung by his own people. The U.S. aint take no part in executing that guy. We caught him and if he would have put up a fight he would have gotten popped too. We didnt have tons of video, the Iraqi guy who recorded on a cell phone had the video not the U.S.

Also the U.S. doesnt hang people lol not anymore at least I hope. So he would have been put on trial and it would have been a serious side show. Nobody wanna hear him talk to his people in court and be a inspiration to them.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

@devv

The thing is Saddam was tried by his own people, hung by his own people. The U.S. aint take no part in executing that guy. We caught him and if he would have put up a fight he would have gotten popped too. We didnt have tons of video, the Iraqi guy who recorded on a cell phone had the video not the U.S.

Also the U.S. doesnt hang people lol not anymore at least I hope. So he would have been put on trial and it would have been a serious side show. Nobody wanna hear him talk to his people in court and be a inspiration to them.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't live in fear and anxiety and never will.

Do you think you can ever win a court case by saying i didn't commit the murder and bringing some photos and a video, NO!

We the people are the judge for this situation proposed by the leaders of our nation who we elected in office so they need to show us clear cut facts.

Why are the pictures and videos taking so long to be shown,

the man was a terrorist of humans screw trying to respect people if the pictures are too gruesome 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't live in fear and anxiety and never will.

Do you think you can ever win a court case by saying i didn't commit the murder and bringing some photos and a video, NO!

We the people are the judge for this situation proposed by the leaders of our nation who we elected in office so they need to show us clear cut facts.

Why are the pictures and videos taking so long to be shown,

the man was a terrorist of humans screw trying to respect people if the pictures are too gruesome 

When we all seen the live video of Saddam in handcuffs did we say oh thats not him? oh they didnt get him? NO because it was LIVE on our TVs its was him no doubt

then when he was hung did we say oh he not dead? NO cause every video showed him hanging by a rope and was very detailed

why couldnt they do this for Bin Laden? someone who is the most wanted man in world!

when you have somebody with this high of a profile you gotta show the world he is gone to dead the conspiracies and rumors

and devv there is a video someone did with a HD camera and light of Saddams hanging im not even talking about that cell phone vid

When we all seen the live video of Saddam in handcuffs did we say oh thats not him? oh they didnt get him? NO because it was LIVE on our TVs its was him no doubt

then when he was hung did we say oh he not dead? NO cause every video showed him hanging by a rope and was very detailed

why couldnt they do this for Bin Laden? someone who is the most wanted man in world!

when you have somebody with this high of a profile you gotta show the world he is gone to dead the conspiracies and rumors

and devv there is a video someone did with a HD camera and light of Saddams hanging im not even talking about that cell phone vid

Originally Posted by devv

@devv

For real.  Who wants to hear this guy talk more crap in the courtroom about how 'he was happy to kill the American infidels, etc, etc."  This fool talks more trash than Money Mayweather.

Originally Posted by devv

@devv

For real.  Who wants to hear this guy talk more crap in the courtroom about how 'he was happy to kill the American infidels, etc, etc."  This fool talks more trash than Money Mayweather.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I don't fear anything, dude. Why should I trust these people? They take away my rights, they steal my money, they tell me what I can eat and what I cannot.

The fact that you have people not only in here but across this country believing ANYTHING that people in suits tell them is the reason why we are where we are now. You people don't ask any questions, you people are serfs. The people who ask questions are "conpiracy theorists", "idiots", "looney", ect..

Everyday this government tells you the world is about to end. Global Warming is going to kill us all. Soda and Gatorade is going to kill us all. Salt in foods is going to kill us all. Muslims who live in caves are going to eat your children! Come on.

I agree with you Rashi, it's as if anyone who questions that Osama isn't dead is just an "idiot", "conspiracy theorist", "un-American" and so forth. As you previoiusly stated, there is so many things going on in this country that the average American doesn't know about, but if they did care to find out they would still likely just brush it off. One clear example that EVEN the Average American knows about is the TSA groping going on in airports. How is that okay? Little kids getting fondled....really?

The gov't is attempting to take away our rights. The Patriot Act was signed once again by Obama , thus keeping it in place. The Patriot Act is unconstiutional and must be abolished. Furthermore, the Federal Reserve must be audited and thereafter abolished as well, how is creating money out of thin air sound for our economy? That's why the value of the dollar is worthless. You can see it, with the spike in Gold prices. I'm sure everyone see's all those commercials saying Cash for Gold. THEY want your Gold in exchange for cash because cash has no value. 

With that being said, I don't think Osama is dead. 
Have you read the PATRIOT Act or looked into its genesis?

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I agree with you Rashi, it's as if anyone who questions that Osama isn't dead is just an "idiot", "conspiracy theorist", "un-American" and so forth. As you previoiusly stated, there is so many things going on in this country that the average American doesn't know about, but if they did care to find out they would still likely just brush it off. One clear example that EVEN the Average American knows about is the TSA groping going on in airports. How is that okay? Little kids getting fondled....really?

The gov't is attempting to take away our rights. The Patriot Act was signed once again by Obama , thus keeping it in place. The Patriot Act is unconstiutional and must be abolished. Furthermore, the Federal Reserve must be audited and thereafter abolished as well, how is creating money out of thin air sound for our economy? That's why the value of the dollar is worthless. You can see it, with the spike in Gold prices. I'm sure everyone see's all those commercials saying Cash for Gold. THEY want your Gold in exchange for cash because cash has no value. 

With that being said, I don't think Osama is dead. 
Have you read the PATRIOT Act or looked into its genesis?

Back
Top Bottom