ORPHAN BLACK S3, premiering on 5 networks at once

the gawd

donuts2.gif

tumblr_inline_n5655dqOxP1rd9t4l.gif

tumblr_inline_n1ryp0Pty11rd9t4l.gif

ZkaxvqZ.gif

53667f9e158953ed2ef96e66_helena_chicken_ob.gif

Saturday, April 18—will be simulcast on AMC, SundanceTV, IFC, and We TV, in addition to its native BBC America.

Helena is my favorite too. Good to hear the premiere will be on other channels since I don't have bbc america.

This show should be more popular than it is. Not many great sci-fi shows out there. People are all busy watching GOT and Mad Men right now.

glad its back :smokin...watched about 15 mins and was confused and could remember what happened in season 2 finale. So I had to go back and re watch it before i could finish up today's premiere lol

Her acting seems to be getting better and it was already stellar for this role. You can see her as Sarah pretending to be Rachel be a little hesitant while Allison pretends to be Sarah with the fake accent and attitude. That whole scene with the creepy investigator was done well.

Then all his creepiness when he shows up at Rachel's spot. Of course he's a masochist :lol:

Messed up Rachel's almost a vegetable now. Delphyne is pretty sick cuz she's desperate to go right to torture. She won't be ready for the payback.

These male clones are freaks :lol: but the army ones are thorough with the killing. Broke their man out with no problems.

Aint even mad at the one that beat up Ms. S. Selling out the sisters for Sarah so easily.

Man I want to put a baby in Tatiana badly :smh:

Good start to the season. Picked up right where it left off.

Last edited:
That blonde clone in the elevator (Crystal) was looking so good. Maslany must be real good at role playing now.

Nasty when they took the pencil out of rachel's eye. Now that we found out she wanted her own Helsinki plan to be executed and to eliminate all her sisters, she deserves any bad thing that happens to her.

Paul has banged 3 of the clone sisters so far. I know he's on the army side now but he's kept switching sides. Wonder if he'll still help Sara out if she's in trouble.

He'll probably still try to help Sarah but apparently he was always on the military side going back to when he was monitoring Beth (I think that was her name).

^
I didn't know that. My memory is fuzzy but didn't he commit some war crime, might've been killing civilians or something? Was that real or was it a setup and the army / military had him inserted into Dyad? I need to refresh my memory and read summaries on the previous seasons.

This is the first time I heard of this show. Have I missed a season? Id like to get into it.

This is the first time I heard of this show. Have I missed a season? Id like to get into it.

Season 3 premiered last night. The first 2 seasons are on netflix. Show is great. Tatiana Maslany has amazing performances in it. Definitely my favorite sci-fi show right now.

^
I didn't know that. My memory is fuzzy but didn't he commit some war crime, might've been killing civilians or something? Was that real or was it a setup and the army / military had him inserted into Dyad? I need to refresh my memory and read summaries on the previous seasons.
I think that was all a cover story for him to be blackmailed/helped by Dyaad. The whole thing with Dyaad was they were gonna help him cuz of that or they were lackmailing him to be Beth's monitor.

In one of the eps at the end of last season we see him go back to the same army ppl in uniform accepted after he told Sarah she'd be safe and that he was leaving. He reported to somebody. Then it's his whole angle that brings in the male clones one that is also in that same military unit Paul was in.

Season 3 premiered last night. The first 2 seasons are on netflix. Show is great. Tatiana Maslany has amazing performances in it. Definitely my favorite sci-fi show right now.

Netflix word!? I'll catch up fosho. I never knew BBC even did movies or shows but I'm going to check this out Mos def..

That thick girl in the beginning. SMH at what those creepy clones did to her. Helena always talking to that imaginary scorpion is funny. Actor who plays Sara's baby daddy is lucky, is in this and Game Of Thrones. Two of my favorite shows.

Man **** that guy. He's a real lucky bastard. Gets him some Tatiana and Emilia :smh:

These creepy male clones get creepier :lol: I can see where some of it is going with one them being sick like Cosima was.

:lol: @ Rachel scheeming by being a drug kingpin to soccer moms.

Man, I watched the premiere last week and was hella confused. I can't be the only one. :lol:

Guess I need to rewatch it because this is one of those shows where if you don't get it from the jump, you're ****** for the rest of the season.

Last night's episode was intense. Guess i'm the only one who has been keeping up with the show.

I have been but I did miss last Sat's show.

I've been liking the guest star on this series. From Mike on Suits to now Jimmy/Steve from Shameless.

Goku is good at playing a shady, criminal character. He's going to get in them Allison cheeks again eventually.

That scene of her jumping on the bed in her underwear and throwing money up while a riff raff song played was awesome.

She is so sexy too me, my little Alyssa Milano lite.  I need to catch up on this season.

Back
Top Bottom