Original in 1992 produced Jordan VII unworn

Judging from the profile pic only. These are great classics in super nice condition. They are without doubt not wearable. But to the right collector wanting the true original, these easily can get 300+. Someone said above, the originals are not being bought to wear. Thats correct. So they may be a little more difficult to sell. Till then, several pics would greatly be appreciated. Pics of anyones ogs never get old. Post pictures....

Hello all together,
I really try to write in best possible way. I am 50 yrs old...and I was 5 years with NIKE. Starting as EKIN. My job was to train internal and external staff. In all kinds of NIKE techiques. DRYfit, STROMfit and so on, also the ACG brand was established in that time. And much more. also I was in the sales team when NIKE started with soccer and the brazilian team! so......I tried 5 times to load up the pictures of the Jordan shoe. I don`t find the right way??!! alsways there is the question for a link (www.??). I will try again.
AND you are right, the picture in my "member" bio IS the shoe.
And I don`t want to sell. I wanted to know if my original Jordan is a special thing and who would be happy to get those. Also I have some more Jordans. It was by accident, to find this big box, where those 5 pairs are in. All from different years: 92 / 94 / 95....

soo I try....to load up some pictures of the mentioned Jordan.
AND also my pair of Jordan salesman sample.
tom
IMG_4108.jpg
IMG_4107.jpg
IMG_4106.jpg
IMG_3812.jpg
IMG_3811.jpg

This 100%

I was leaving this thread open so we could hopefully get some pics. Maybe see some OG’s in mint condition and possibly help him out. And if needed I’d move the thread to the price check forum at some point. I don’t think his intention was to sell.

Togobo Togobo post some pics :nerd:
Pics are now there ;-))) sorry, didn`t work out earlier....I didn`t find the way how.

This 100%

I was leaving this thread open so we could hopefully get some pics. Maybe see some OG’s in mint condition and possibly help him out. And if needed I’d move the thread to the price check forum at some point. I don’t think his intention was to sell.

Togobo Togobo post some pics :nerd:
And Stevesteve72: where would I find the price check forum? I apologize for my stupidity ;-)

People arent buying the old **** to wear
I think, that shoe in "NEW" is more for someone who puts it in the virtine ;-) and won`t wear it. As normally nobody has a pair of new 25 year old Jordans. It could be a smile ctacher for somebody who collects MJs..... anyhow, I am clearing my apartment....so ...thing have to go! ;-)

Judging from the profile pic only. These are great classics in super nice condition. They are without doubt not wearable. But to the right collector wanting the true original, these easily can get 300+. Someone said above, the originals are not being bought to wear. Thats correct. So they may be a little more difficult to sell. Till then, several pics would greatly be appreciated. Pics of anyones ogs never get old. Post pictures....
not wearable yet. A sole swap with some 2015s would be fire. If I were a sz 10 Id be all over it

And....by the way...i am „Nike“ in my Heart.....and have still VHS casettes from the 90ties...which i got from Nike to Show during my clinics for Sportshop sales People !! I still Love the Nike spirit...and i Met MJ myself during my EKIN Visite in Nike HQ ....1994!! On the Nike HQ area......

Crazy, if they were just in a huge box, how did they stay so mint? I have kept original in their boxes and when I pulled them out they were cracking to the extreme lol

RIP low 94 white/black/red 2 :frown:

And....by the way...i am „Nike“ in my Heart.....and have still VHS casettes from the 90ties...which i got from Nike to Show during my clinics for Sportshop sales People !! I still Love the Nike spirit...and i Met MJ myself during my EKIN Visite in Nike HQ ....1994!! On the Nike HQ area......

I’m all ears/eyes for any stories etc that you want to share about how it was as an EKIN during that day and age sir.

You ever think about returning to Nike in some capacity?

I’m all ears/eyes for any stories etc that you want to share about how it was as an EKIN during that day and age sir.

You ever think about returning to Nike in some capacity?
Dear Kingjay718: It was such a coooool time. I was such a "burning" NIKE man, you cannot imagine. I was all over Germany. Doing NIKE clinics.And also telling to everybody the NIKE story!!! story telling, such a great great time.......we have been a smal 5 person EKIn team, and we all were bruning as hell for NIKE.....once we have been invited to the international sales meeting to florida. and in the evening there was a evening event in a big big hall. and ...then with a cool tshirt on and in jeans, Phil Knight walked in the centre stage and spoke to all of us, and later...at dinner we was between us. Also, a great memory: I was invited for training and info and so on to the US HQ headquater.....we were running every noon, and there was a 3 floor training basketball hall....and!! one day afternoon, Michael Jordan himself came along, just trying some new shoe development....and said just "hi" to me.....I was flashed....I met Charles Barkley and he signed a BBall for me.....and all such things....

Back
Top Bottom