Original in 1992 produced Jordan VII unworn

i found in One of my Boxes (moving Carton)a Pair of Jordan VII. It is a new Pair. Made in 1992. unworn. I was working for Nike at that Time. And still have some Nikes from that Time in that Box. So...as i cannot find an Information of what sich a Pair of MJs are worth, only about later retro produced OG shoes, i Started here at this Forum, to her some Infos. I am from Germany.

prob around 12-1500

ebay would prob give you some sort of idea

itd be cool to see pics of them and the other nikes you have in the box/

if they happen to be sz 14 send em all my way for science purposes

Nahhh the OG market died. He would be lucky to get 700 depending on which OG VII it is.

Your going to get even less
These old shoes are worthless one touch and they fall apart

Glad I got rid of my 1990s sneakers when I had the chance

Shoes from the 2000 to 2006 era deadstock and some even used are not wearable anymore
Older shoes are just going to crumble if kept desdstock in the box

Last edited:
I bought a pair of DS og black/red viis from rambohasyourjs off of ebay in like 2006. 300 bucks

The shoes are still in a good Quality shape. Now UV light!!!! Never....so even the PU is ok sofar. And the glue is Not Hard. I know behause i made the clinics in Germany for 3 years as EKIN for Nike. It is a Chance for one who wants an Original Original one....Not One of the re-produced issues...from the Time Jordan was playing!!!!

Wait...

Youre Ekin? The guy who used to post upcoming drops in here a few years ago?

I think youre talking about someone else lol. Ekin is NIKE spelled backwards which is a term for a position within Nike for someone who is essentially sort of an expert in a market segment like Jordan Brand or Sportswear or Running etc. It's a high up position that's kind of difficult to get from what I've heard.

Sorry ..but I was EKIN ...and that Job is still in my Heart.....and u r right ...Nike backwards
Somehow....i am still an EKIN..and still have my Nike Friends connnections....Since a lifetime meanwhile

he's not EKIN. Also, there's a Buy/Sell forum that this could be taken to.

I think youre talking about someone else lol. Ekin is NIKE spelled backwards which is a term for a position within Nike for someone who is essentially sort of an expert in a market segment like Jordan Brand or Sportswear or Running etc. It's a high up position that's kind of difficult to get from what I've heard.
I knew it was reverse nike I just thought the dude here named ekin was being clever

The shoes are still in a good Quality shape. Now UV light!!!! Never....so even the PU is ok sofar. And the glue is Not Hard. I know behause i made the clinics in Germany for 3 years as EKIN for Nike. It is a Chance for one who wants an Original Original one....Not One of the re-produced issues...from the Time Jordan was playing!!!!

I think it all depends on how long you're prepared to wait to sell the shoes. The right buyer will appreciate the uniqueness of the shoe along with its age and pay anywhere from $300-600.

The shoe is purely a display piece and you have to be VERY EXPLICIT about that. You will need to screen out potential buyers with no platform specific buying history or those who've never purchased a vintage product before. The last thing you'll need is someone opening up a claim against you the minute they wear those shoes and have the mid/out-sole disintegrate in less than a minute.

The cat's from Germany and he just joined yesterday. Based on his posts, English is not his first language and I have no idea how NT looks on web browsers that use different languages.

I'm pretty sure the Bordeaux VIIs in his profile picture are the shoes though.

This 100%

I was leaving this thread open so we could hopefully get some pics. Maybe see some OG’s in mint condition and possibly help him out. And if needed I’d move the thread to the price check forum at some point. I don’t think his intention was to sell.

Togobo Togobo post some pics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom