"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

yeezy should take the spotlight off these.

That thought crossed my mind, but resellers will go hard for both. I would guess at least 20-30% of people who buy limited shoes on release day plan to resell... Average consumers may have to chose one or the other especially if their pockets are beat up from the holidays but these will hardly go under the radar.

I hope you're right about production numbers! :nerd:

So Orlando and Portland HoH

Does anyone have info about NDC or NikeTowns?

It's sounding like the numbers will be less than the DBs by a long shot

Anyone know the retail for these, I assume it's $250

Also, if it's select HOH's who is making the decision which stores get them?
If it's Nike, the higher volume HOH stores will most likely get them.
That's bad for me, I shop at one of the smaller HOH stores.

Guess it's time to start selling off 4 - 5 pairs of my general release kicks so I can afford the Oregon foam.

Anyone know the retail for these, I assume it's $250

Also, if it's select HOH's who is making the decision which stores get them?
If it's Nike, the higher volume HOH stores will most likely get them.
That's bad for me, I shop at one of the smaller HOH stores.

Guess it's time to start selling off 4 - 5 pairs of my general release kicks so I can afford the Oregon foam.

Footlocker decides which stores get everything at HOH...

Not always based on volume, it is based on which stores have the best history of selling similar products...

JM

When is hoh doing the raffle do they usually do them like tue wends I haven't hit up a hoh in forever cause there to shady but for these I might have to.

I do like these but I honestly rather have the 1s . My house of hoops is racking both why not go for both. Anybody know the numbers on these?

My local Hoh is getting these. Raffle tickets on Friday only.

I would assume most places getting these will do raffle ticket handouts Thur or Friday and call winners on Saturday.
Since the release is Monday not too much time.

Im in florida and have to try HOH Orlando :smh:

best thing I can do is try online

I'd be heavily surprised if Nike blessed Foot Locker with two EXCLUSIVES to end the year. These or the Red Yeezys "will/should" hit NDC.

Back
Top Bottom