open sketch thread

hope u like it
[/img]

i didn't make-it for i ea or anything. what i do is kinda vain, i create my self using the create a player option the i give my self my own sigshoe
laugh.gif
, ive been doing it since like live 04 but all my previous designswere erased when i switched pc's. iam doing another batch right now.

btw here's the tech specs of the shoe:
double lasted phylon midsole with encapsulated zoom air unit in the forefoot and double stack zoom air in the heel.
molded foam backed, midfoot strap for lock down ( and it helps with the laces)
articulated forefoot upper construction
carbon fiber midfoot shank.
traditional herringbone outsole
TPU lateral support piece for added stability.
considered construction method.
- a guy could dream right.

donkey kong thats NICE! amazing some of you guys dont even use ps. just amazing! those are fire!

just a quick sketch, all ive been doing lately are nike designs, just thought what would i come up with a different design language.

"converse hunter"

jq24h1.jpg

Donkey keep using them markers, nice stuff.
Othieno, I'd guess David Othie. Wow really nea stuff man, clean rendering, love it bro.

Thanks guys, I'll still try to contribute, but I've been real busy with school work.

Dave: A little bulbous shape, but clean render!

2nkot4p.jpg

Another 10 mins in photoshop.

I originally didn't want to take a lot away from the marker render, but wanted to see the render with more texture...

Thoughts?

^nice progression mike, if you have time go to kicksguide.com check out their artist series! you can learn a lot from those guys ( i think most of them are onNT). some of the have had their designs made into production, like the hops footwear from the otherbrands forums, and of course, i bet you've seen a lot ofjason petrie's designs, even if you don't know it. keep it up man.

veryyy nice fernandes. could we get a more detailed look?
like more angles and whatnot?
if those were to release i would consider grabbing htem

Back
Top Bottom