open sketch thread

The only image on my computer of any drawings I've done. I have filled 5 notebooks in the past year. This is very old. I need a scanner...

Anyway a little commentary on the sketch. First off, its flat, I was just holding it up so it looks twisted a little in the back. The lines are difficult to follow, but basically there is a cage over the laces just like the Shox Stunner. Instead of a zipper, there is a flap that folds down to expose the top 2 or so laceholes. Fun stuff.

During the summer, I will post some of my work. I just don't have the time now...but I have significantly improved since this piece of work. feel free to comment...

Thats pretty cool. Maybe change the swoosh somehow and add soem colour, but cool job!
No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

The first two, portraits look really good. Really nice plastical feel to them.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Ya'll got some skills.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Wow, that renderings something new. I like that technique. Howd you do it?

The final shoe turned up hot, maybe the toebox needs to be a bit longer, cool job though!

loving this thread...i'll post up eventually :smile:
smile.gif
:::Wear size 6-12? take a peek:::

always looking for air maxes and sb's in 6-6.5

Vivrantchino21

Nice artwork, your gf's piece is pretty dope too. Was that done with charcoal?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Thats pretty serious bro! You graduating out of high school. NIce job.

just some more random stuff

peep my myspace.com/redrg23 for more drawings
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z

koshamenkov: Your stuff looks real nice.....it looks like you have a great feel for the form of the shoe, and you have got a great sketching style. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom