Open relationships, swinging and all that good stuff.....

Girl's bestfriend's husband is trying to throw one "those" parties this month for her birthday :lol:

Ahhh it really ain't all that honestly, I've been around a few couples that are into that.

There's actually a lot lounges or "clubs" out here in Vegas..

If any of yall are really 'bout dat lyfe... or wanna experience it on a vacation, there's a few.

Red Rooster, Green Door, Couples Oasis.... ect. Some of them require "sponsorships" though

anyone ever participate in an orgy?

Word one time I was smashing this dude and he reaches over and grabs my balls I was like "dude, don't be gay."

Man that "ayo this white dude wants me to **** his wife while he watches on webcam from the other room," life is real. I never partook but had a homeboy who stayed "flourishing" (I put in quotes because most of those chics were disgusting imo). If you are wondering where such white women reside, ironically, Blackplanet. I'm glad he somewhat settled down and married his girlfriend and is only regular cheating on her because some of those situations he was getting in sounded dangerous, like beyond the STI aspect they could be luring you into hitting you with a BS rape charge or claiming you were B&E or a number of things. Maybe dude is alright with it at first then sees you punishing on a level beyond his reach and gets upset and murders you. I was just thinking of so many things that could go wrong.

All that could go right is you get some *****. Not worth the risk IMO

:lol:

I was that dude in a situation in my younger days. Never realized the danger I was putting myself in just to get some above average spoken for yams. Smh

Then I started swinging with my side chick. The problem is once you start down that path you keep looking for weirder and weirder stuff to keep you goin.

NT mobile being weird and can't quote...

The problem is once you start down that path you keep looking for weirder and weirder stuff to keep you goin.

Yeah, but that's the fun stuff :lol:...

dudes probably flying out with there girls to watch them get stuffed by beach boy meat.
and they going raw :x

Word one time I was smashing this dude and he reaches over and grabs my balls I was like "dude, don't be gay."
laugh.gif

Wow....

So is flying half way round the world to get dicked down by African warriors white privilege or white guilt??

A combination of both.

But that speaks volumes about their level of sexual satisfaction. Out of all the videos I've seen covering this topic, the participants have been overwhelmingly white.

this whole culture screams gay....

anyone who is into this stuff is half-gay for sure or at least bi-curious especially if the girl they letting you smash is an actual partner and not just some sex fling...

as for ****old...any black man who engages in this **** and allows the white man to video tape and take close ups etc is pretty pathetic...

you can't sell your soul and self-respect for pu$$y

i wanna participate in a 5 on 1. me and 5 chicks.
that stuffs all fantasy .. 3some may be the most, i wanna feel like im puttin that work in. Now way 5 can be handled at once especialy they all need/wanting to be satisfied, somebody gon be unhappy lol unless its all in good fun

mai man JStorm cant even pop via HJ. he certaily cant in a bag. lol 5 girls would wash him quik. fax

unless he has ED.

It's just the couples that I've seen do it are majority white. I've never seen a black couple, or any other racial group participate in that. 

Brave you a wild dude man...:lol:
U need to broaden ur horizon in a healthy way. BBC or BoB are popular series. Brothas rocking AMs and JB, and Nike Cortez, while smashing. Im like, dese guys gots.to be ex linemen or something.

Back
Top Bottom