Only the Eastcoast can turn McDonalds into the newest dance craze. Vol Not an East vs West thread

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Less stereotypes in this vid than a normal McDonald's commercial...I'll take it.
laugh.gif
i like this commercial lmao. even though the kid was clearly adopted.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

not really.. jersey holds it down.. we got the hood, burbs, country n everything in between..not to mention the shore AND ski spots.. those of you who're judging NJ clearly have never been/only know about one area.. and for the record Downtown newark>>>

I dunno about all that...all I will say is I see way more people tryna leave Jersey than try to go there  #justsayin

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Jersey sucks. We dont claim them

Ah man, so much of this

Originally Posted by icedweebz

not really.. jersey holds it down.. we got the hood, burbs, country n everything in between..not to mention the shore AND ski spots.. those of you who're judging NJ clearly have never been/only know about one area.. and for the record Downtown newark>>>
mccain.gif

That mcdonalds commercial though!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember they used to run that all the time at my uncle's house! Good days!

I just don't find the appeal in the whole "dance crew" craze? Like since when is choreographed dancing so cool? I just don't get it.

Breakdancing I kinda feel, but a whole routine? C'mon son

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by iYen

I hope they have a dance for when they get heart disease.
coldblooded 
laugh.gif

this was barelllyyyy threadworthy but double js and iyen comin through with them strongggg friday afternoon work lulz

Back
Top Bottom