Only 2 teams in the east better than the Knicks?

Never understood the concept that having high expectations for their favorite team makes you delusional. Isnt your job as a fan to stick by your team no matter what or are u supposed to allow people to dog your team while standing around smiling? If you made a thread asking if the Sixers can become a title contender by adding a star or two, 85% of Philly fans would be in that thread discussing why it would be possible

Word all these dudes talking "delusional"

how about ya tell me how many knick fans in this thread agreed to the title.. then tell me how many didnt't..

i don't think more than 2 agreed.. + this is a troll thread

Word all these dudes talking "delusional"

how about ya tell me how many knick fans in this thread agreed to the title.. then tell me how many didnt't..

i don't think more than 2 agreed.. + this is a troll thread

why is this thread still open? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

a lot of the knicks fans ive run into arent too bad. a lot of them just love basketball. the ones here on NT arent too bad. but bear in mind, they have the right to be happy right now. they've been waiting for a long time to be back to being relavant

co-sign

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

a lot of the knicks fans ive run into arent too bad. a lot of them just love basketball. the ones here on NT arent too bad. but bear in mind, they have the right to be happy right now. they've been waiting for a long time to be back to being relavant

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom