One of the Funniest things ive ever seen!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I didnt find it funny... Maybe because I've seen a lot better...
especially after all the rolling smileys, i was severely disappointed. didn't even smile once. 

especially after all the rolling smileys, i was severely disappointed. didn't even smile once. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Huh? You've seen better? Post it up so we can all enjoy.

Huh? You've seen better? Post it up so we can all enjoy.

just off the top of my head, that one japanese gameshow in the library where they tried to keep quiet while suffering through challenges was waaaay funnier. 

just off the top of my head, that one japanese gameshow in the library where they tried to keep quiet while suffering through challenges was waaaay funnier. 

wlonqw.jpg

wlonqw.jpg

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

wlonqw.jpg
i stand by my statement *shrugs* 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

wlonqw.jpg
i stand by my statement *shrugs* 

Back
Top Bottom