One more time.... IVANKA TRUMP Appreciation

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Master Zik

No lie sometimes I get the feeling she's boring in bed. Like stiff as a board and mad cold. Like possibly as boring as Kim K is in the sack.
Erroneous, Erroneous on both accounts
She looks like she got a little freak in her...

Tiger had/has robot tendencies in his persona and look at what dude liked
smh.gif

laugh.gif

sexual deviant ftw?!?!
Just cuz you a sex addict don't mean the other person you're having sex with is enjoying it. Furthermore, PAUSE on  trying to analyze the next man's persona to relate it to his sexual ability.

She might have some freak in her, this is true but she can also be a $##+*%! bore in bed. The type that don't make no sounds, just lie there and take it, don't know how to gyrate her hips or anything like that. I been watching shorty closely on Celeb Apprentice and imo it's 60/40 in favor of her being corpse status.

OP, this is long overdue...she is gorgeous IMO and she has some brains (if only she'd share with me)

she is a rare mix of fine/class/crazy bread........it would be hard to lock that down.....

Badass broad, smart as hell (UPenn Alumni-Wharton) and she's cakin too, her husband is a lucky man

yesssir, i'm not sure i've seen an appreciation ever either...she def. deserves this
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I've always thought she was hot and it's a plus that she has a good head on her shoulders unlike some other famous daughters out there.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

No lie sometimes I get the feeling she's boring in bed. Like stiff as a board and mad cold. Like possibly as boring as Kim K is in the sack.
Erroneous, Erroneous on both accounts
She looks like she got a little freak in her...

Tiger had/has robot tendencies in his persona and look at what dude liked
smh.gif

laugh.gif

sexual deviant ftw?!?!
Just cuz you a sex addict don't mean the other person you're having sex with is enjoying it. Furthermore, PAUSE on  trying to analyze the next man's persona to relate it to his sexual ability.

She might have some freak in her, this is true but she can also be a $##+*%! bore in bed. The type that don't make no sounds, just lie there and take it, don't know how to gyrate her hips or anything like that. I been watching shorty closely on Celeb Apprentice and imo it's 60/40 in favor of her being corpse status.
its a joke man....easssyyyy 
Preferences.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Highly appreciated.  I used to work next door to the Tump Building on 5th and 57th and I was outside smoking a cigarette one day and she rolled in. 

You have no idea what she looks like in person...pics DO NOT do her justice.

I can see that
isnt she married?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

A girl like this, i'd get a thrill out of making her iron my shirts.

She's rich as %%#$. She wouldn't iron shirts, she'll just let a maid do it.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Highly appreciated.  I used to work next door to the Tump Building on 5th and 57th and I was outside smoking a cigarette one day and she rolled in. 

You have no idea what she looks like in person...pics DO NOT do her justice.

I can see that
isnt she married?

Yea, she converted to Judaism and married some Jewish dude.

Back
Top Bottom