One last try before i quit.

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by hotshots24

any better?
haha check the SN

keep up with the videos if they're for your parents!
glasses.gif

oh wow.. YOURE the pho king...lol

Why did I just waste 2 minutes of my life watching some of that? You stay doing you OP, just don't share it with us.

I'll be real with you, not my type of humor, but I'm sure there's an audience for it if those youtube heads like nigahiga or fred has an audience.
There's no reason to quit, just do you. I just think you force the lulz, and a lot of the things you do have been done better with less effort.

So I guess I'll give you a
smokin.gif
for your effort and balls to putyourself out there.

No hat
pimp.gif
until you actually make me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'll be real with you, not my type of humor, but I'm sure there's an audience for it if those youtube heads like nigahiga or fred has an audience.
There's no reason to quit, just do you. I just think you force the lulz, and a lot of the things you do have been done better with less effort.

So I guess I'll give you a
smokin.gif
for your effort and balls to put yourself out there.

No hat
pimp.gif
until you actually make me
laugh.gif

just gimme one minute please

Please take the TEAM WARRIORS out of your sig. I'm embarrassed. 1/2 the guys aren't even on the team anymore.

hotshots24 wrote:
nooo, i wont stop, and its not like im trying to be a nighiga or whatever, my parents are in the philippines and havent seen them in 2 years, just a way to kind of connect with them, make them laugh. as long as it makes them happy im straight, but i jsut felt like sharing with you guys...thats all.

But the general public is going to destroy you if you dont change up your execution.

But if you're doing it for your fam. Then keep doing your thing dude.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

But the general public is going to destroy you if you dont change up your execution.

But if you're doing it for your fam. Then keep doing your thing dude.

they love it, so im cool with it, but dang NTs a tough crowd. i understad though.

Back
Top Bottom