One game left, can Moss break Rice's record?

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

I remember last year on the Raiders they asked him what his NFL goals were and he said besides winning a championship he wanted to break Rice's 22 TD record.
Did he also mention how he planned on quitting on the team halfway through the season?

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

^there's a rush TD in there

hmmm...good observation.. i looked right over it
laugh.gif

yes. whose gonna stop him? i seriously think m o double s gets it on the first two drives. one deep ball and one trademark fade. moss is chill ab the recordthough. if he gets it he's cool, if he doesn't he's cool. gotta admire his laid back attitude. personally i want him to get the record so he canupgrade his goat status.

curse nfl network
mad.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

yes. whose gonna stop him? i seriously think m o double s gets it on the first two drives. one deep ball and one trademark fade. moss is chill ab the record though. if he gets it he's cool, if he doesn't he's cool. gotta admire his laid back attitude. personally i want him to get the record so he can upgrade his goat status.
doesn't it get old? slurping Moss ALL the time?

"m o double s" and "mossome"
eyes.gif

admirable attitude?
eyes.gif

goat status?
indifferent.gif

believe me, we all know he's you're "favorite" player. just stop with all the BS.

bring something into one of your post that has some credibility to it. every one of "your" players/teams is not the "best/most _______ "in their league. stop with all this nonsense and prove that you actually know something about sports. until you can do that, please stop posting.

bring something into one of your post that has some credibility to it. every one of "your" players/teams is not the "best/most _______ " in their league. stop with all this nonsense and prove that you actually know something about sports. until you can do that, please stop posting.

co-sign....this dude NEVER brings anything to the table other than making outlandish comments which he can't back up....I think it was said that he getsthe majority of his info/knowledge from Madden and the 2k series....

I hope he does...but who knows how the weather will hold up in Jersey this weekend...does anyone have a weather report?

I think it was said that he gets the majority of his info/knowledge from Madden and the 2k series
yep. madden is my encyclopedia of football. i just discovered that a.d. is eek in that game, he's my newfound favorite player. howeveri've never touched a 2k product, that accusation is false.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

yes. whose gonna stop him? i seriously think m o double s gets it on the first two drives. one deep ball and one trademark fade. moss is chill ab the record though. if he gets it he's cool, if he doesn't he's cool. gotta admire his laid back attitude. personally i want him to get the record so he can upgrade his goat status.

eyes.gif

admirable attitude?
eyes.gif

goat status?
indifferent.gif

believe me, we all know he's you're "favorite" player. just stop with all the BS.

bring something into one of your post that has some credibility to it. every one of "your" players/teams is not the "best/most _______ " in their league. stop with all this nonsense and prove that you actually know something about sports. until you can do that, please stop posting.

THANK YOU

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If he does it get. It will have an *. Like Bond's record.

They should put an asterisk on Rice's record. The explanation can be: "In 12 games. This is how great he was."

I think it was said that he gets the majority of his info/knowledge from Madden and the 2k series
yep. madden is my encyclopedia of football. i just discovered that a.d. is eek in that game, he's my newfound favorite player. however i've never touched a 2k product, that accusation is false.
laugh.gif

This + your sig is why nobody takes you seriously

eyes.gif

admirable attitude?
eyes.gif

goat status?
indifferent.gif

Clapping%20Kids2.JPG

eyes.gif

admirable attitude?
eyes.gif

goat status?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
, im a big fan of moss, but dude od's.

joe montana, steve young >>>>>>>>>>>>> randall cunningham, jeff george, brad johnson, daunte culpepper, bubby brister,gus frerotte, spergon wynn, todd bouman, kerry collins, arron brooks, andrew walter.

moss finally gets a quarterback on the level of montana and rice and look at the results.

therfore moss >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice. therefore moss is the goat. not to mention rice's athletic abilities can'teven hold a candle to moss'. MOSS IS A FREAK!

Back
Top Bottom