On my way to pick up some Quiznos and they shut the entire street down due to this.*PICS

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If dude wants to end it he should at least go somewhere there isn't a chance that he could just end up paralyzed.

3 story building isn't enough.

Maybe he doesn't really wanna jump. He wants the attention

Where do you work?

I did an internship at the Orange County Public Defender's Office, 341 The City Drive South or something like that.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Where do you work?

I did an internship at the Orange County Public Defender's Office, 341 The City Drive South or something like that.
I work next to one of the twin buildings by Riverview golf course. Right next to the 22 fwy. Insurance Brokers

Originally Posted by horchata kid

is that krispy kreme still open near the block?

I drive by here and there but never pay attention. But weren't they supposed 2 shut them all down?

ill never forget i was in ocean city one year and my friend was staying at the carousel ... someone jumped from the top down the middle ... innards smell likeiron $#!#

smh.gif
@ them shuttin' down the block for that.

Just clean the street up afterwards. No need to mess up traffic cuz baby had a bad day.

!*@$ the block of orange, racist pieces of *@$@ (IM LOOKING AT YOU DAVE AND BUSTERS)

they should just put a big trampoline under him.. it always happens like twice a year here in atlanta.. traffic is stopped cause some butt munch wants to jumpoff speghetti junction.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

& that fall probably won't kill him.
grin.gif
unless he falls on his head

btw, isn't that right next to the jail by the Block? not too many people know that there is a prison right across the street from there

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..3 story building

thats dead status bro
Especially if the dude has hops, and is diving head first.

Either way, dude is a coward for trying to jump.
smh.gif

people who threaten to jump and wait for people to come are just attention horse

if you gonna jump then just jump dont wait for people to surround you
Nice

made that up.... yes the only perosn in the world to make that up was me
pimp.gif

but I think it takes balls to jump out of a building

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

^^^ there is???
It's called Theo Lacy.

There is also a juvenile hall (I did pre-trial interviews there for my internship).

Back
Top Bottom