On My Feet 10 hours a day (working retail) need recommendation for a good quality inner sole for the

Go to footlocker and buy a spenco insole. You'll make someone's day and they come with a lifetime warranty. Give them each a try on and see which one feels best.

Go to footlocker and buy a spenco insole. You'll make someone's day and they come with a lifetime warranty. Give them each a try on and see which one feels best.

I actually bought a few of these. And played bball in them. Very good IMO.

I actually bought a few of these. And played bball in them. Very good IMO.

If you have the money get some custom orthotics, but superfeet is great alternative.

Like one of the posters above me said, gel insoles may feel good for the first few days but after awhile they start to flatten out. Superfeet don't flatten out and provide way more support.

If you have the money get some custom orthotics, but superfeet is great alternative.

Like one of the posters above me said, gel insoles may feel good for the first few days but after awhile they start to flatten out. Superfeet don't flatten out and provide way more support.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

I can vouch for these.  Spenco.  They are like $20 I think.  Champs & Footlocker got em.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

I can vouch for these.  Spenco.  They are like $20 I think.  Champs & Footlocker got em.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I forget the brand but they are the insoles from Foot Locker. The green one for cross-training, not the blue reaction gel one (great for ball, not standing..)

I used to work at FTL and not only did they help with my foot pain and heel irritation, but wearing them actually helped me sell some (if you work in a shoe store).

I'm still on the same insole for 3 years now and I use them for my dress shoes. I think I saw the exact same ones at Walmart for much cheaper but I could be mistaken..
do you know which one it is? http://www.footlocker.com...rch=k&keyword=insole

my feet kill me during and after a run .
Spenco Cross Trainer one if you're on your feet for long periods of time.  I wear the blue performance one (upside down) for ball.

Im sure the cross trainer will get you through a run as well

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I forget the brand but they are the insoles from Foot Locker. The green one for cross-training, not the blue reaction gel one (great for ball, not standing..)

I used to work at FTL and not only did they help with my foot pain and heel irritation, but wearing them actually helped me sell some (if you work in a shoe store).

I'm still on the same insole for 3 years now and I use them for my dress shoes. I think I saw the exact same ones at Walmart for much cheaper but I could be mistaken..
do you know which one it is? http://www.footlocker.com...rch=k&keyword=insole

my feet kill me during and after a run .
Spenco Cross Trainer one if you're on your feet for long periods of time.  I wear the blue performance one (upside down) for ball.

Im sure the cross trainer will get you through a run as well

im flat footed and i just ran into this website

http://insolesforflatfeet.com/

is this true??? im getting kind of scared because its kind of true i have the worst balance...

even if im just standing and shift in weight and i feel like im going to fall...

im definitely looking into insoles tomorrow...

i cant even jog/run without severe pain... but i never have pain after just during jogging/running

im flat footed and i just ran into this website

http://insolesforflatfeet.com/

is this true??? im getting kind of scared because its kind of true i have the worst balance...

even if im just standing and shift in weight and i feel like im going to fall...

im definitely looking into insoles tomorrow...

i cant even jog/run without severe pain... but i never have pain after just during jogging/running

Back
Top Bottom