on average how many hours do you work a week?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

anywhere from 50 to 70 per week. 6 to 7 days a week, Im so burnt out from work its not even funny. Im just waiting for the day they lay us off for the winter

what do you do?
sick.gif

damn i think i'm the highest
indifferent.gif

i'm a seasonal restaurant manager and i've been working 75-80 hours per week for the past couple months. i survive off of energy drinks. i'll be doing this until mid-september than i'm going back to school

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by wcghost

45-50. ive got homies in engineering & tax that put in 80+. smh.

a week?
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my friend's brother in investment banking (forgot the firm, but its in NYC) works 120 hours a week. Dude hates his life but that's $300K+. NO BS.
sick.gif

funny thing was, he wasn't even a business major either; he was an engineering/computer science major.

36 1 week and 49 the other week... the last month or so, ive been pulling 120-130 hours every 2 weeks...

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

indifferent.gif

i'm a seasonal restaurant manager and i've been working 75-80 hours per week for the past couple months. i survive off of energy drinks. i'll be doing this until mid-september than i'm going back to school

sick.gif
sick.gif

45-50. ive got homies in engineering & tax that put in 80+. smh.

a week?
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my friend's brother in investment banking (forgot the firm, but its in NYC) works 120 hours a week. Dude hates his life but that's $300K+. NO BS.
sick.gif

funny thing was, he wasn't even a business major either; he was an engineering/computer science major.
eb4ihh.jpg

that can't be possible.

on avg anywhere from 20-40 hours a week. For me to get more hours ppl gotta call out sick or i gotta work the weird hours like 3am to 7am

a week?
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eb4ihh.jpg

that can't be possible.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
120 hrs a week hard pressed but possible. The guy probably works 17 hours a day, eats a quick take out once or twice a day, gets 3-6 hours of sleep, gets no p, and  might do coke to stay up. All for money is it worth it? Only if your family is piss poor in India, thats the only way id make this extreme sacrifice.. My pops used to work up to 100 hour work weeks out in LA in the entertainment/tech fields. But my parents were never together so I didn't see  a dime. I saw the guy maybe 3 times from age 3 to 14.  He's slowed down now. but has a lot to show for it material goods wise. So it all depends on what you want out of life. The work ethic is crucial, you have to be built for it. 

Originally Posted by ninob1213

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
120 hrs a week hard pressed but possible. The guy probably works 17 hours a day, eats a quick take out once or twice a day, gets 3-6 hours of sleep, gets no p, and  might do coke to stay up. All for money is it worth it? Only if your family is piss poor in India, thats the only way id make this extreme sacrifice.. My pops used to work up to 100 hour work weeks out in LA in the entertainment/tech fields. But my parents were never together so I didn't see  a dime. I saw the guy maybe 3 times from age 3 to 14.  He's slowed down now. but has a lot to show for it material goods wise. So it all depends on what you want out of life. The work ethic is crucial, you have to be built for it. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I work 48 hours a week. Sundays are optional, but get paid overtime (time and a half) if you do work it. Otherwise i just work 40.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

a week?
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's not every week, but during busy season. Especially for those trying to make [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]partner [/color]you're putting in 60+ a week.

It wasn't even tax season and I put in 72 a week a week for a month as an intern. It was a unique circumstance but you get the idea.

what do you do if you don't mind me asking? you work for a law firm?

Legal department of a big 4 accounting firm.

Back
Top Bottom