OMG This Dunk is CRAZY!!! Under both legs...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

White socks, black flip-flops!
laugh.gif

The rim looks below regulation. One of the dunks it appears his eyes are above the rim.

Some of yall are hating...talking about the rims aren't regulation... I dont know where all of you are from but theres been plenty of guys I'vehooped with that had crazy bounce like that and were super athletic... but they couldn't do anything but dunk...if they couldn't dunk they wereweak...There are guys in college and especialy the nba that could do those dunks I'm sure they just never thought of them..especially delayedwindmill...that was filthy tho..

Folks are just asking out loud if the rims appear to be regulation. In some of the video angles it looks blatantly obvious that they are not.

This isn't hating.

Thank you. Whether son is 6'4'' or 6'11'' when he is barely getting off the floor and getting heard level them joints are not 10 feet.

roll.gif
the delayed windmill looked mental like dude was gonna mess up in mid air and crackhis grill on the rim.

Under both legs was nice but I'm skeptical.

But whatever, white socks black flip flops.

anyone who has ever played ball before knows that is not 10 feet regulation
he does have hops tho..and could complete half those dunks on regulation if he wanted to.

They don't look regulation, but I doubt they were playing a game on lowered hoops...

Either way, he got hops.
pimp.gif

Yeah no way those rims are regulation....i'm not hating or saying no one can do that or anything..they just dont look anywhere close to 10'. He'sonly 6' and in some of those he's not even getting that high haha.....either way
pimp.gif

Un be li ev ab le . W o w!
I want to see a guy like that shoot and handle the ball, bc I hope he's not just a spring.

Back
Top Bottom