OMG My friends 3 year old daughter was molested

Originally Posted by Russ tha G
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Call the cops, not NT.
If what you are saying is true...this is a serious situation. For crying out loud take authority, and call the damn cops.

Fam I hope your not lying.
I havent been here long enough to know about you.
But all your threads seem to gear towards something to do with sex.
This is something you call the cops for. Nobody on NT can help you.
And if your are lying and just being a troll which I think you are doing. Then
smh.gif

P.S. Im out cause I heard mad people get banned everytime this cat makes a thread.
smh.gif

No Mr Chi-City threads but we got to put up with this Crap? SMH x10
smh.gif

I kind of think you actually had something to do with it the way you're posting and your posting history. It seems that you don't care and you justwant to get the reaction of how the people around you are going to act. Maybe I'm tripping...

Originally Posted by starbury03

What's even worse is if he's just a troll and or making these stories up that leads me to believe this guy has serious mental issues. WHO DOES #!%# LIKE THIS.

Stop @%!!%!$ up my enjoyable time on NT.
I think he's doing the hypocriticing.

Hey socluis90 that's
roll.gif

I won't quote the pic becasue that's the same pic (or close enough to) I got banned for back in May
laugh.gif

And OP
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

She texts me today telling me her daughter was molested. But I read on facebook from her sister telling me she's ashamed of her sister and that the "mother" doesn't know what she's doing to her daughter!

So I know for a fact she's with a guy who is a pedophile, he's been arrested and served time in jail for it. Her sister didn't tell me all the details. But the actual person told me just now and I'm like omg get the hell away from ur so called piece of crap boyfriend, and that she should press charges on him. She's all like my daughter doesn't want me to touch her down there.
mad.gif
I'm pissed at her for even being with a pedo and trying to blame it on the girls father. Um, the father works all day and gambles all night, YOUR AROUND A PEDOPHILE ALL DAY! SMH some ppl should not be parents. I called the girls mother on her!

1zd827s.gif

shut up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom