OMG My friends 3 year old daughter was molested

no i want info cuz i can't find anything on the web stating if a registered Pedo is allowed to be around children?!?!?, Not my family member a close friendsomeone I grew up with.

Me and a few of her close friends are going to go to her house tonight to talk to her and try and make her leave the guy she's dating and hopefully makeher open her eyes that her pedophile boyfriend is the one who's most likely guilty not the father of the child.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

So I know for a fact she's with a guy who is a pedophile, he's been arrested and served time in jail for it.

Why is she with him then? Plus go get the guys and BEAT the @*@% out of him.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll blow his brains out.

ok I get it that was a gay joke
indifferent.gif

no i want info cuz i can't find anything on the web stating if a registered Pedo is allowed to be around children?!?!?

alien.gif

no i want info cuz i can't find anything on the web stating if a registered Pedo is allowed to be around children?!?!?, Not my family member a close friend someone I grew up with.

Me and a few of her close friends are going to go to her house tonight to talk to her and try and make her leave the guy she's dating and hopefully make her open her eyes that her pedophile boyfriend is the one who's most likely guilty not the father of the child.
And you seriously brought this to a sneaker message board? Disgusting.

no i want info cuz i can't find anything on the web stating if a registered Pedo is allowed to be around children?!?!?,

youre lying and its sad.

IMO if you molest a lil girl or boy ...you better be willing to pay the ultimate price......(DEATH)

I kno if anyone molested my kids....you better hope the cops get them before I do....

What's even worse is if he's just a troll and or making these stories up that leads me to believe this guy has serious mental issues. WHO DOES #!%#LIKE THIS.

Stop @%!!%!$ up my enjoyable time on NT.

i come to NT for the lulz. not for the sob stories.

i already got enough depressing #!#+ in my life. stop bringing us down with you.

Originally Posted by 214TX972

IMO if you molest a lil girl or boy ...you better be willing to pay the ultimate price......(DEATH)

I kno if anyone molested my kids....you better hope the cops get them before I do....

QFT.

But really OP is this really the place to post that? You cant find any info about whether a pedo is allowed to be around little kids? Really? ****.

Back
Top Bottom