Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped.About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.

If you are gonna b lookin for these in Upstate NY..don't bother..only one spot i think will b gettin them..

My local spot told me to hit them up tomorrow.

Hopefully my pair(s) are waiting for me and my homies.
GottaBdaShoes wrote:
They're exactly like the original 92's except for the symbol. Good stuff.

QFT

my footlocer got em but only 12 pairs wow got 2 on hold its gonna be har2get for othe ppl man but their not as limited as they seem man... i promise cuz i seen em on jamaica ave but for 250 tho

yup, they run true to size, very happy with my pair.
dont think they'll be too limited.
my boy really came thru for me with these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

NobleKane wrote:

sthebest wrote:

laugh.gif
 @ all the people who think theyre so "special" because they have the inferior 2004 version. these look great and people actually hate to admit it.

the logo actually ties into the heart that the Dream Team of 1992 showed. they were one of the best teams of all time.
yea took alot of heart beating on bums
laugh.gif
come on son i seen every 92 game stayed up hella late and $@+% just to see dudes pound on dudes who were worse than the iraqi national basket ball team.

they didnt show heart they showed SKILL. and just how superior they were and how inferior the world was back then.

roll.gif
@ heart

nice try though kid. "inferior"?
laugh.gif
hey wahtever makes you sleep at night

these shoes look awesome... but i aint with that heart $@+% so you can quit with the sideways insults...

Idiots

you mad? dont blame anyone here. you blame dudes who got these heart vii's on ebay for $10 less than 2004 retros... i see no prices being driven up son. sorry

LOL it does take heart to make the rest of the world look like crap in basketball.

I stand by my statement that the 04s are/were inferior. Rock hard pleather and a different shape does not equal a earth shattering release quality wise. But hey, if these didnt have the heart logo, people would still find something to complain about. But if having your 04s makes you feel good and reminisce about the "good ol days", then more power to you bruh. we should all be glad that these olympic viis werent a re-release of the Miro viis
roll.gif

Do you have the 2004's?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sthebest

NobleKane wrote:

sthebest wrote:

laugh.gif
 @ all the people who think theyre so "special" because they have the inferior 2004 version. these look great and people actually hate to admit it.

the logo actually ties into the heart that the Dream Team of 1992 showed. they were one of the best teams of all time.
yea took alot of heart beating on bums
laugh.gif
come on son i seen every 92 game stayed up hella late and $@+% just to see dudes pound on dudes who were worse than the iraqi national basket ball team.

they didnt show heart they showed SKILL. and just how superior they were and how inferior the world was back then.

roll.gif
@ heart

nice try though kid. "inferior"?
laugh.gif
hey wahtever makes you sleep at night

these shoes look awesome... but i aint with that heart $@+% so you can quit with the sideways insults...

you mad? dont blame anyone here. you blame dudes who got these heart vii's on ebay for $10 less than 2004 retros... i see no prices being driven up son. sorry

LOL it does take heart to make the rest of the world look like crap in basketball.

I stand by my statement that the 04s are/were inferior. Rock hard pleather and a different shape does not equal a earth shattering release quality wise. But hey, if these didnt have the heart logo, people would still find something to complain about. But if having your 04s makes you feel good and reminisce about the "good ol days", then more power to you bruh. we should all be glad that these olympic viis werent a re-release of the Miro viis
roll.gif

Do you have the 2004's?
i personally dont have them, but have OG Raptors, have had French Blue VIIs, and have CDP Hares. I have also held the 2004's in hand many times. the shape from 2002-2004 VIIs is pretty off and they recently have started correcting the shape. and 04 Olympics have rock hard pleather (doesnt feel like leather to me, but the 2010 version likely won't either). From what I see, the only major differences are that the shades of navy are lighter on the 2010, the 9s face the OG position, and that the grey is slightly darker. The FTLOTG VIIs look like a good retro to me.

I will have my pair of 2010's today.  I have worn my '04's a handful of times and I was happy with them except for how the front of the toebox had a wrinkle in it.  Can't wait to see how these look in person.

I had OG's back in the day. Going to have to try and hunt a pair down. Sometimes I think it's just the thrill of the chase.

not really a fan of the viis but i could def see people getting these and trying to remove that stitching on the heel

Originally Posted by jamminj606

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped.About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.
These are dropping Thursday night. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom