Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

the tee is navy, has the shoe on the front in like a gold, red, navy foil print, with the #9 logo thats on the back of the shoe on the sleeve.

the tee is navy, has the shoe on the front in like a gold, red, navy foil print, with the #9 logo thats on the back of the shoe on the sleeve.

Like what? Detailed pictures have already been posted multiple times fam. Only differences are the shape; which some are saying are now closer to the shape of the OGs, the logo, and the duller gold and red; which some also say are more true to the OGs.

Like what? Detailed pictures have already been posted multiple times fam. Only differences are the shape; which some are saying are now closer to the shape of the OGs, the logo, and the duller gold and red; which some also say are more true to the OGs.

mufux2.jpg

1z2j68g.jpg

qyi8v6.jpg

They look better than the '04's, honestly. Shape wise most of all.

I need these but I dont get paid till that Saturday! My FNL is telling me they are getting them but since they are a QS they expect and HAVE to sell out that day? Ive never heard of that, having to sell out that day. SOunds like a gimmick to me because the manager mentioned the employees buying a lot of them.

I know its just a guess but do you all think there will be 10.5's left over Saturday morning anywhere?

I need these but I dont get paid till that Saturday! My FNL is telling me they are getting them but since they are a QS they expect and HAVE to sell out that day? Ive never heard of that, having to sell out that day. SOunds like a gimmick to me because the manager mentioned the employees buying a lot of them.

I know its just a guess but do you all think there will be 10.5's left over Saturday morning anywhere?

I'm postwhoring in this thread ... I get paid the 13th, and I have to work that day. Wondering if I could stroll in, cop, & go back to work.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm postwhoring in this thread ... I get paid the 13th, and I have to work that day. Wondering if I could stroll in, cop, & go back to work.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

um no credit card that can hold you over til the end of the week?

Back
Top Bottom