Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

We were both wrong Ice
laugh.gif

I was going by the price on my box...

What's funny is that all the tags I have seen on ebay have been ripped off & replacesd with their own sticker, so I think most places sold them for $135 just to fleece us all a bit more

However, I found the proper Jordan tag price was actually $130...

We were both wrong Ice
laugh.gif

I was going by the price on my box...

What's funny is that all the tags I have seen on ebay have been ripped off & replacesd with their own sticker, so I think most places sold them for $135 just to fleece us all a bit more

However, I found the proper Jordan tag price was actually $130...

ok so i called House of Hoops to see and they told me that there are a pair of Air Jordan 7s coming out august 17th but is not the Olympics. they said the ones coming out do have gold. .....

ok so i called House of Hoops to see and they told me that there are a pair of Air Jordan 7s coming out august 17th but is not the Olympics. they said the ones coming out do have gold. .....

Should I wait for these to drop or cop the 04 retro DS for $200 shipped...Does that sound like a decent deal???

Should I wait for these to drop or cop the 04 retro DS for $200 shipped...Does that sound like a decent deal???

200 shipped is a great deal, if the shoes are ds... hoh gets almost everything so im definetly gonna try there or just ask a few fottactions..

200 shipped is a great deal, if the shoes are ds... hoh gets almost everything so im definetly gonna try there or just ask a few fottactions..

If the "for the love of the game" IX's have a production # of 2,000 worldwide I'm expecting these to be just as limited

If the "for the love of the game" IX's have a production # of 2,000 worldwide I'm expecting these to be just as limited

Back
Top Bottom