Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

^^these sold out quick in 2004 around my way, very hot item... i hope they not too expensive.. i wonder when is the next f&f

...time to look for a ds pair of 04's...not gonna pay 150 or whatever the price is on these, for a classic pair of kicks with a silly stitched on heart...
smh.gif

...time to look for a ds pair of 04's...not gonna pay 150 or whatever the price is on these, for a classic pair of kicks with a silly stitched on heart...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

these rotted on the shelves 6 years ago, and they will rot again... my advice to those who want these is to NOT PAY RESELLER PRICES and just pick up for retail or wait until f&f cause trust me, they will be around

IDK where u were at but these def didnt sit here. I doubt they will this time either. I'll be picking up a pair ofr retail for sure. Its funny cuz ive been wearing my 04's a lot lately but the front part of the midsole is yellowing. Other than that they still clean.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

these rotted on the shelves 6 years ago, and they will rot again... my advice to those who want these is to NOT PAY RESELLER PRICES and just pick up for retail or wait until f&f cause trust me, they will be around

IDK where u were at but these def didnt sit here. I doubt they will this time either. I'll be picking up a pair ofr retail for sure. Its funny cuz ive been wearing my 04's a lot lately but the front part of the midsole is yellowing. Other than that they still clean.

I was looking at my 04 pairs lastnight comparing them to these new 2010 retro pictures and the shape is way off,the 2004 are more bulky looking on the whole upper and this new version looks like the jordan olympic 7 on a diet,it looks slimmer on top if you look real closely and the heart is cool but that new slim shape JB is throwing on all there retros are a big turn off to me it was allready bad with JB skimming on materials on the 11,s now JB is making the materials on the 7 making them thinner sheeeeesh some shoes you cant thin out the materials like that easy pass for me,i can deal with skimming on the 11s cause its not a drastic change as far as looks are concerned,the 7s are going to look way off with this new slimmed out look and with that being done most likely they will crease with ease.

I was looking at my 04 pairs lastnight comparing them to these new 2010 retro pictures and the shape is way off,the 2004 are more bulky looking on the whole upper and this new version looks like the jordan olympic 7 on a diet,it looks slimmer on top if you look real closely and the heart is cool but that new slim shape JB is throwing on all there retros are a big turn off to me it was allready bad with JB skimming on materials on the 11,s now JB is making the materials on the 7 making them thinner sheeeeesh some shoes you cant thin out the materials like that easy pass for me,i can deal with skimming on the 11s cause its not a drastic change as far as looks are concerned,the 7s are going to look way off with this new slimmed out look and with that being done most likely they will crease with ease.

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif
lmao im def wit yall lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif
lmao im def wit yall lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY EVERYONE HAD TO LIKE SOMETHING BUT YOU RIGHT, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO AND I DID...TOO MANY DUDES IN HERE NEED DIAPERS...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY EVERYONE HAD TO LIKE SOMETHING BUT YOU RIGHT, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO AND I DID...TOO MANY DUDES IN HERE NEED DIAPERS...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

See, I think it was the '04 retros that were badly shaped compared to these but obviously it's just my opinion.
-If you look at these new ones they have have roughly the same line of gradient from the top lace to the toe box as the OGs

4790162486_aa8d61bfc5.jpg

Also notice what I said earlier about the red & gold triangles on the midsole being more of a matt finish & the correct shade of blue.

Then compare it to the stub-nosed shape of the 2004 retros with glossy dark paint on the midsoles...

imo -they look pretty decent ....not perfect by any means ....but decent.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

See, I think it was the '04 retros that were badly shaped compared to these but obviously it's just my opinion.
-If you look at these new ones they have have roughly the same line of gradient from the top lace to the toe box as the OGs

4790162486_aa8d61bfc5.jpg

Also notice what I said earlier about the red & gold triangles on the midsole being more of a matt finish & the correct shade of blue.

Then compare it to the stub-nosed shape of the 2004 retros with glossy dark paint on the midsoles...

imo -they look pretty decent ....not perfect by any means ....but decent.

I'm Glad These Were Finally Confirmed. I Thought My Source Was BSing For A Sec..........

I'm Glad These Were Finally Confirmed. I Thought My Source Was BSing For A Sec..........

Back
Top Bottom