Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Ay those are 
pimp.gif
 but in the new pics does anyone notice theres no lace lock? I could be missin it though.
That's because VII's don't come with lace locks.

Ay those are 
pimp.gif
 but in the new pics does anyone notice theres no lace lock? I could be missin it though.

^^^that's because 7's don't come with lacelocks. JB isn't playing though. They're releasing everything they can! They could of done without the heart logo but it's no big deal. If they're an easy cop then I'll buy me a pair.

^^^that's because 7's don't come with lacelocks. JB isn't playing though. They're releasing everything they can! They could of done without the heart logo but it's no big deal. If they're an easy cop then I'll buy me a pair.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Horrible. Fark this brand.

I feel sorry for the people who waste hard-earned money on anything this company continues to sh-t out.

They sh-ted out the Infrared pack and you copped two pairs. soo that's $600+ right there.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Horrible. Fark this brand.

I feel sorry for the people who waste hard-earned money on anything this company continues to sh-t out.

They sh-ted out the Infrared pack and you copped two pairs. soo that's $600+ right there.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

I point that out all the time
laugh.gif
:lol:

Dudes just want people to like everything posted, that would make for a great board

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

mikecabrera wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.
QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

I point that out all the time
laugh.gif
:lol:

Dudes just want people to like everything posted, that would make for a great board

Wow dudes don't know that VII's don't come with lace locks

Well anyway, these are a pair of my favorite Jordan's

I still have my 2004's in damn great condition.

I'm wondering how limited these will be.

Wow dudes don't know that VII's don't come with lace locks

Well anyway, these are a pair of my favorite Jordan's

I still have my 2004's in damn great condition.

I'm wondering how limited these will be.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Ay those are 
pimp.gif
yea my dude, those lacelocks came from my copper 17s

Originally Posted by Trav T

Ay those are 
pimp.gif
yea my dude, those lacelocks came from my copper 17s

Back
Top Bottom