Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by purplehazen

one of my favorite shoes ever, i hope they are available in close by... i see they changed the sole to blue, they look very fresh like that... im all over them.. i hope that symbol on the side dosent make them more expensive

they always had blue soles but these pix make it stand out more 

one of my favorite shoes ever, i hope they are available in close by... i see they changed the sole to blue, they look very fresh like that... im all over them.. i hope that symbol on the side dosent make them more expensive

they always had blue soles but these pix make it stand out more 

It's nice to see the Oly 7s retro again and I wouldn't mind copping another pair, but I won't cry if I don't get the 2010 retros.
My 2004 pair is still in good condition. I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.

If I see the 2010s on sale then maybe I'll cop and wear them to the ground. I don't know.

It's nice to see the Oly 7s retro again and I wouldn't mind copping another pair, but I won't cry if I don't get the 2010 retros.
My 2004 pair is still in good condition. I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.

If I see the 2010s on sale then maybe I'll cop and wear them to the ground. I don't know.

I love the heart logo; Copped x2!
pimp.gif

Favorites huh? 
grin.gif

Favorites huh? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom