Olivia Munn in NBC's Perfect Couples.. Appreciation

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

She is good looking and everything but so are 1000s of non famous girls. Their really isnt anything special about here to be honest. Shes pretty but so is my GF
HEY NT! THIS GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!

LETS PRAISE HIM FOR BEING SO COOOOOOOL!

Goof...

HEY NT! I LOVE AVERAGE LOOKING GIRLS

LETS BEAST OVER NO **** AND NO %$!!!!!!

She was the only reason I watched AOTS
She was a welcome addition to the daily show with John Stewart
And she'll be the only reason I watch Perfect couples.

She was the only reason I watched AOTS
She was a welcome addition to the daily show with John Stewart
And she'll be the only reason I watch Perfect couples.

never seen or heard about this show but it might be worth me watching an episode or two

never seen or heard about this show but it might be worth me watching an episode or two

She is good looking and everything but so are 1000s of non famous girls. Their really isnt anything special about here to be honest. Shes pretty but so is my GF.
Olivia Munn>Your gf

She is good looking and everything but so are 1000s of non famous girls. Their really isnt anything special about here to be honest. Shes pretty but so is my GF.
Olivia Munn>Your gf

your gf<Olivia Munn

your gf<Olivia Munn

I thought she was cute and she was good on AOTS, but I tried watching an episode of Perfect Couples and I don't think I laughed once. Maybe just a smile once. 

I thought she was cute and she was good on AOTS, but I tried watching an episode of Perfect Couples and I don't think I laughed once. Maybe just a smile once. 

Back
Top Bottom