Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed the deck
but managed these
~Lefty

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.04.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.04.53 AM.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 35
Got 3 of the 5 things i wanted. Cant be too mad. Ill cop the Arm hoodie & black long sleeve off resale sometime down the line

deck sold out in cart for me. I need faster internet. I had to hotspot from my phone on my chromebook. Navy base computers are the slowest

Card declined like 5 times with auto-fill... decided to type in my info manually and it worked. Picked up a tee.

****** up a bit, but still got an arm hoodie in maroon. Would love to trade it for black. Grabbed the hat and the plates as well since I'm a big Akira fan. Bummed I missed the soccer top though :frown:

Card decline on Neo-Tokyo but I got the other deck. Black LS and Arm tee in another. Just need a bogo sticker

i got both emails very fast and the site performed good

my first copy paste didnt work i had to type my card in for the maroon hoodie

probably should have went for a deck. got a pill tee instead. i'm good on this release.
wasn't feeling it like that and i liked akira back in the day. it could have been executed better.

Instant sell on on neo board

Went to the real tree boxers on mobile and got declined, went to pc and same order/same card went through... also added a pills tee. No1s feeling this collab huh?

Took me 7 minutes to get a successful checkout on a t. Idk what the hell is going on .

Maybe I’ll try desktop in the future . Doubt if that does anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom