Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Supreme! I just got unblocked the other week and now got blocked right before the drop. Had to reset my IP through my router and by that time, it was 11:02 and OOS. I'm done.

Got my Grey arabic logo in a large 2nd favorite piece this season. Took a L on headband and fanny pack though, hopefully next week is akira.

image.png

Not a good morning

Neighbor got in a motorcycle accident earlier this week. I didnt know about it. 11 broken ribs sent him home.

Came to my door saying he couldnt breathe and was burning up had to call 911 for the first time ever.

Shook.

Missed the drop

**** Supreme! I just got unblocked the other week and now got blocked right before the drop. Had to reset my IP through my router and by that time, it was 11:02 and OOS. I'm done.
\

We used to be in the same boat bro. Then I was out of power for a week because of Hurricane Irma and internet provider ended up resetting my IP address. Now Im unbanned lol

WOW! .. hit check out for the red arabic and it said sold out .. just checked my email and got a confirmation and a pending charge

Literally sat down at my computer at like 10:58 trying to get everything set up. Messed up typing in my CCV and then forgot to check the damn box at the end. I think I woulda copped if i aint **** up :smh:

Probably try and trade scarface hoodie for Arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom