Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember a Scarface game on PSP.

AF93A6F8-5337-41FE-BE28-AAE42FDAF40E.jpeg

Interesting article on BoF..recent $500M investment from a p/e firm and then talking about how Supreme has had investors over the past years, but Jeb kept quiet on it to preserve the street cred..lol.... my money is sup gets sold in a couple years..

"To be sure, the streetwear scene values authenticity and can be suspicious of success. This is likely the reason why Jebbia kept the backing from Goode a secret and consistently avoided questions on investors. “As a small brand, we do it all. We don’t need an investor,” Jebbia told BoF back in 2016. “We would never go anywhere or do anything where we feel it would compromise what we do.”

capitalists gonna be capitalists :smokin

Full article and a very interesting read..
https://www.businessoffashion.com/a...e-grew-1-billion-business-with-secret-partner

Anybody know if they got thru all the numbers at BK today and/or are all the friend hoodies sold out?
Basically should I waste a trip there tomorrow lol

Can I get a rough LC on this bogo, photos aren’t great but les see what yous sayin x

Attachments

• E0FDAB6A-A948-45A0-A9A6-0DBD70B1273C.jpeg
    E0FDAB6A-A948-45A0-A9A6-0DBD70B1273C.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 0FD9699A-CBBA-4A5E-B108-D10796321693.jpeg
    0FD9699A-CBBA-4A5E-B108-D10796321693.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 264DECDC-2585-440E-B193-F52BF752C43B.jpeg
    264DECDC-2585-440E-B193-F52BF752C43B.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 17
Looks legit to me all the letters match up... id be concerned about those four dots on the tag tho..

On the whole investor topic... I always felt like there was a stussy connection

Last edited:
BK box logo charge dropped. RIP.

Damn really didn't want to go check my bank account before going to sleep and Same thing here. 11:05am email confirmation size M that day. Charge is Gone, I'm gonna have nightmares. Now I'm starting to wonder if anybody's really shipped at all. 11:05am ghosted when it was still sitting for another 10 minutes is hard to believe...:sick::frown:

I got a ps2 fat from a thrift shop for $8 (perfect condition) two months ago..I have a another slim stored away..I found the scarface game on the bay for cheap..gonna cop

sorry about the bk logos..those things were like a myth..don't get me started

Damn really didn't want to go check my bank account before going to sleep and Same thing here. 11:05am email confirmation size M that day. Charge is Gone, I'm gonna have nightmares. Now I'm starting to wonder if anybody's really shipped at all. 11:05am ghosted when it was still sitting for another 10 minutes is hard to believe...:sick::frown::

Mine too. Hopefully it's the banks doing and not Supreme. With no movement on their end it may just be a time thing.

Thanks dude, resale this season hasn't been That high besides the hyped items. I knew this was a wanted item but not like that, eBay wants 400-450 lol it's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom