Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the email confirmation and charge for Snake Script Logo Baseball Jersey in white and Blocked Hooded Sweatshirt in dark olive, both size medium. Hit me if you're willing to trade my white jersey for your black one!

Okay after looking through my bank and email confirmations I was able to get:
Nas tee in red :smh: (worst color imo)
Digi pocket tee
bloom ls
gonz deck
boxers
camo 6 panel
patchwork hoodie

aint too bad.

Thanks ya'll.. I don't even need an oop, but a bit of kindness would be nice Lmaooooo... Just need a size L :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Okay after looking through my bank and email confirmations I was able to get:
Nas tee in red :smh: (worst color imo)
Digi pocket tee
bloom ls
gonz deck
boxers
camo 6 panel
patchwork hoodie

aint too bad.
you know what's worse that worst color?

Same shhii Restocks froze, after being brain dead for 10 seconds I flew to the supreme app added my brown nas and luckily everything was there. New card so copy and pasted number, memorized date and cvc code and boom got that error page. Left that open and kept trying for a board and shovel on Restocks but even after captcha payment button wasn't doing a thing. I also payed for an atc for the blood board and no charges there lol

Got Charged and an order confirm email for large brown NAS so once again team manual for the win

im still pissed. i put a gray venus tee in my cart and when I checked out it it said I ordered a damn orange one.... trying to call customer service but the line is busy cause all these stupid **** boys are prob crying to them about their nas tee smh

for those that got the NAS Tee in GREY, size L (with confirmation email)

what are yalls order submitted/processed times?

on the confirmation screen after payment, it says mine was submitted at 11:01....but still NO confirmation email

hipefully yours and isco isco s come in, sounds like it happened to a few of us, and orders went through.
Bruh just called my bank it went through/approved that's why I was thinking i was fine..same thing happened with last year's box logo thought I failed and scored..only got S Logo hoody XL black can't find pocket tee so that's all I'm getting..went thru at 11:05

on the confirmation screen after payment, it says mine was submitted at 11:01....but still NO confirmation email

submitted at 11:00 got email 5 minutes later

Just got confirmation for everything .

White Nas
Teal waist
Cream varsity
White dollar
Scar face jacket

All manual except Nas t was restock app. I'm happy!!!

ALSO I GOT THAT SAME ERROR SCREEN, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE GOOD. CONFIRMATION EMAILS ARE ALWAYS BEHIND DAY 1

My order confirmation email says 11:01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom