Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no box logos for tomorrow restock.
mad.gif

only leather goods

(per solestreet)

Damn the bikes tanked... Dude selling one locally for 2k

So he's still doubling his bread. I mean I know it ain't the 3K ppl originally were getting but the price is sure to go back up depending on condition.

Ups really screwed up the value of the bikes with that ridiculous *** shipping. I'm thankful I found a local buyer who plans to actually hold the bike for down the line.

Yeah a bike with minimal flaws/damage will be $$$$$ down the line. I wonder what happened to the seller who sold for premium price after release and received a damaged bike

Damn the bikes tanked... Dude selling one locally for 2k
More like the bikes got crazy damaged in shipping because they did not actually pack them so much as they just threw a 130lb bike in a single-layer cardboard box that is not even fully connected (those tiny white plastic straps are the only thing connecting the top of the box to the base of the box). 

If you have a bike/box in good condition, you are like 1/5 of the people who even were able to get a bike to begin with.  That means a limited edition item in limited edition condition....

Last edited:
Houston may do lottery now ?

Damn I just asked for Thursday and Friday offf from work lol

Need some solid info

Anyone got any idea how the Ala Moana release will be handled? I can be there on the 13th, but not earlier. If they pass out tickets earlier than that date I won't book a flight and hotel room for 2 days.

I think nobody knows anything yet. I just called Manhattan LV and the lady said she had no idea. :smh:

Anyone got any idea how the Ala Moana release will be handled? I can be there on the 13th, but not earlier. If they pass out tickets earlier than that date I won't book a flight and hotel room for 2 days.
surprised they chose this one since its so tiny compared to the one in Waikiki 

surprised they chose this one since its so tiny compared to the one in Waikiki 

ala moana is so big that it is hard to maintain order. if there are no tickets passed out, and it is first come first serve - RIP and cops show up... guarantee

ala moana is so big that it is hard to maintain order. if there are no tickets passed out, and it is first come first serve - RIP and cops show up... guarantee
If they don't allow camping, then how will they give out tickets? I am ready to make plans to arrive Thursday morning in Honolulu  plus I'd like to stay for a few extra days and catch up with friends I haven't seen in awhile. And eat at every place that I miss. I can't remember if Ono Hawaiian Foods closed down already, but my friends said that they were closing down and I heard that news maybe six months ago. And Rainbows, St Louis Drive Inn, W&M Burger, Teddy's Bigger Burgers, Mitsuken, and all of the real poke places not this poke junk on the mainland. 

the night before release.
Thinking the same thing. I'm sure a grip of people will be posted up way before though. Reminds me of a ton of unpleasant camp outs here in Vegas. Most stores that get limited releases are inside malls. So once AM hits it's pretty much a free for all on who can get to the store first. I'm sure LV will be more organized but camping outside of malls always gets me uneasy.

Last edited:
Reading up on other forums, looks like 300+ heads are already at LA & Miami pop ups. LA is handing out tickets at 3AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom