Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be dope if they did like a raffle for entry the way they did for BAPE ASSC 

or like NY have a random line up that drops 

Last edited:
Is there a list of the official LV stores that will be getting the collab?

Wondering if my local mall will get it but highly doubt it

Yeah its crazy that the US Shops closed, people didnt believe when i first mentioned it on @supcommunity 's ig post

Went there at 5:30AM saw a bunch of people parked sleeping in their cars, I walkeded up to the line, and the lady said "sorry we are sold out and closed until further notice, but with the way things are we are closed definitely."

even the security dude was chill like saying "not to be a **** and all but they really aint got ****..." and that the anorak jackets and shoes were the last items to go. 

We still stuck around but at around 7 the lady came outside and said to check the website on open/closing details of the pop ups. 

They were nice about it, at least they werent ***** or anything, just doing their jobs. 

From what i heard no red items, except the bogo stuff, were sold. 

Hopefully SCP and Rodeo are the next come ups if people are still trying if youre in LA. 

Last edited:
im assuming if they reopen, they wont let as many people in each day.

they need to just ship everything to NYC and Atlanta. lol.

let us feast, LV!

I wonder how "overnight" camping worked. Did they allow people to stay in line after the store closed? Or was every day a new line?

Saw. Bugatti beibs rockin the jersey, that mug is FLY $985 USD doe :x :x decisions decisions. Starting to feel like resell will brick before after second release. Preorders or bust

why buying resell when restocks in LOTS of more stores is coming in 10 days? i guess some can't wait 10 days to show off on ig

why buying resell when restocks in LOTS of more stores is coming in 10 days? i guess some can't wait 10 days to show off on ig
I dont think the supply will ever meet the demand on this.

After the pop up, more casuals are aware of the product and want it

Last edited:
Lets give him a pass, though 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back