Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more weeks 
nerd.gif

Might be in for a tee too depending on what the back looks like. Front shot is looking like a pretty generic Champion tee. 

lv tee > motobike for me 

i'm not even planning on ever wearing the lv tee, it'll go in  the closet and just stay there lol 

Anyone been to SUPNY recently? I have to go to Self Edge to pick something up which is near Spring St. Debating if I should go or not.

new raw denim?

I wish. The dude just showed me some sick 3sixteen+ that just came out with baby blue selvedge at 16.5 oz. Has a higher rise that sits more comfortably than these APC.

Was tempted but I just picked up my pear that they worked on. For the damage that I had on them they did a really good job.

I wish. The dude just showed me some sick 3sixteen+ that just came out with baby blue selvedge at 16.5 oz. Has a higher rise that sits more comfortably than these APC.

Was tempted but I just picked up my pear that they worked on. For the damage that I had on them they did a really good job.
I'm actually wearing my 3sixteen CT-100x right now, got these like in Feb. straight rise to a slim taper so roomy up front and not too tight on the calves. im kind of over my APC's after about 6 washes and 2 repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom